NASCAR Racing The worlds largest professional racing series. Are you a fan? Discuss all things NASCAR here.

NASCAR ~> Danica Patrick ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by RocknSS04
I think she's WAY over rated. Is she HOT? Yes. Will she be good for NASCAR? For a year or 2.
Does she have any championships under her belt like Juan Pablo? NOTHING! Will she make it ? NOT A CHANCE!

Somebody's paying attention.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:01 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I think everyone is is being to hard on Danica (huh-huh - I said "hard on"). She taking advantage of a brilliant opportunity, and I for one am eager to see her succeed. Which is not to say she will, but I know she will not fail. Even at a part time schedule, she will make more money in Nascar over the next2 years then she has in the total of her IRL career combined, because Nascar will know how to market her. Seen anybody wearing a Danica Patrick jacket yet? Ask yourself again in a year.

I also really want her to success because I genuinely want woment to break through in this sport. In my experience, chicks like racing and Nascar, but never really commit to it like a successful racer needs to. If Danica can make it, then its that much more of a friendly and inspirational environment for my daughter to grow up into. I want her to like Nascar, but I hate the pressure I get from others who think I shouldn't be encouraging her to like "boy things". Danica is a terrific role model - so far.

I think it's a shame that anyone would want to sh*t on Danica Patrick for being too hot, or too hot to be taken seriously. Like as if we would have it any other way!

Old 12-12-2009, 03:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2010

Originally Posted by KidSpace

Bring it `on U ~>MCF `Brittany What ? LOL
Patrick's best asset might be her boss

Many in the garage will not relate to the scrutiny Danica Patrick will face.
But we think MCF Brittany will kick her `butt in the ring & on the `Track.
85 Comments
Sound Off: Danica
haha very nice 'space. thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
because Nascar will know how to market her.

Danica is a terrific role model - so far.
well here's a couple comments to that. trying not to be a bitch or anything but yeah nascar will know how to market her---just throw her up on a billboard or commercial half naked and men will be flockin to the sport.
terrific role model? well i would murder to have a chance at nascar but she isn't my role model what-so-ever--she has a temper, anytime she wants/needs publicity she gets half naked, and she's only won one race outta 100+--the last reason isn't so bad but if i was a big shot racer or whatever she is considered, i wouldn't flaunt myself to get publicity i would earn it like every other guy on that track.

Old 12-12-2009, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ixion
Why? Are you that attractive?

Never mind. I'll take that as a "yes".
lol no comment. i have pics of myself--i think--in one of my albums but they're probably hella old!

Old 12-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
well here's a couple comments to that. trying not to be a bitch or anything but yeah nascar will know how to market her---just throw her up on a billboard or commercial half naked and men will be flockin to the sport.
terrific role model? well i would murder to have a chance at nascar but she isn't my role model what-so-ever--she has a temper, anytime she wants/needs publicity she gets half naked, and she's only won one race outta 100+--the last reason isn't so bad but if i was a big shot racer or whatever she is considered, i wouldn't flaunt myself to get publicity i would earn it like every other guy on that track.
Danica has responded to the popularity that we "the people", though nobody in particular, have given her. And she has done well with it IMO. You may not like her in a bikini, but the other side of the coin is that we could all be pigeon holing her a stuck up bitch or a prude. She's hot and she likes to model and race. Big deal. Because she doesn't win often she is supposed to walk away from racing? Not try? Junior suffers from the same problem, and not many grasp this. Neither Dale Jr, nor Danica Patrick are declaring they are the greatest at what they do just because they are doing it. That is a perception people cast on them, albeit for different reasons. They are 2 people doing what they enjoy doing, and what many many want them to do. We enjoy watching. Which is where the money's at - and money for a lot of people. People gotta' watch.

Didn't ya' see "Cars"? There a whole lot more to racing then just racing...

Old 12-13-2009, 02:01 PM

i have to agree with Brittany on this topic! I dont like her or her attitude and i think there are other female drivers much better then her. Like the 2 time track champ at 5 Flag speedways at the age of 17 and sat on the poll in front of kyle bush at the snowball derby

LOL is this the role modle you want for you kids? LOL
ha ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsIS80VuahI
cat fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXDEPrIr9I

dont get me wrong i wouldnt kick her out of bed LOL

Last edited by Space; 12-14-2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: 2 fit pictures 2 screen : ) They were 2 big : ) 4-Sure : )
Old 12-13-2009, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar

Didn't ya' see "Cars"? There a whole lot more to racing then just racing...
ha yeah love that movie. and i am well aware of that, raced two seasons and possibly a third season this coming up summer on the dirt so i know all about what all is in racing

Originally Posted by SIC LSX
i have to agree with Brittany on this topic! I dont like her or her attitude and i think there are other female drivers much better then her. Like the 2 time track champ at 5 Flag speedways at the age of 17 and sat on the poll in front of kyle bush at the snowball derby

LOL is this the role modle you want for you kids? LOL
ha ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsIS80VuahI
cat fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXDEPrIr9I

dont get me wrong i wouldnt kick her out of bed LOL
ha thanks and damn i hope she doesnt bring that drama into nascar...we already have enough drama with the boys last thing it needs is girl drama lol

ha kick her out of bed...men...i really dont think she is that cute except in a few pics. and her torso is like shaped funny, it looks thick but then its not. weird!

Old 12-14-2009, 06:31 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Brittany
Look me up on Facebook or Myspace

If you are what you drive, then why not be HOT

2004 Supercharged Monte Carlo SS
In the process of becoming a one-of-a-kind Custom
"Brittany-Intimidator" Limited Edition Monte Carlo

http://store.nascar.com/family/index...goryId=3317875
Click 2 see all the merchandise ~> Already on the market
$ $ $ $ $ $ 4-$ure $ $ $ $ $
Click above link to get a Christmas Gif for
MCF Member `Brittany What
Yes, you can add 2 her Danica Patrick Collection
lol ~ LOL

Last edited by Space; 12-14-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:01 AM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Happy Holidays `Brent ~> EnJoyed your posts : )

die cast Monte Carlo's
4 Xmas
Click below link
http://www.performance-years.com/Pro...o_228_1__.shtm

Old 12-14-2009, 08:05 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member

Originally Posted by SpinEm_90
her torso is like shaped funny, it looks thick but then its not. weird!
That's called Photo Editing.

Quick Reply: NASCAR ~> Danica Patrick ?