Monte of the Month This section is specifically only for discussions relating to Monte of the Month. All discussions not pertaining to this will be swiftly removed!

Do i have a chance guys?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 06:18 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Do i have a chance guys?

i've hit squirrels that were dashing across my yard in fear and zig zagging and popped them from about 50 yards with a .410 bird shot. several times.

my mom hates squirrels.. they run her birds off. she actually tells me to go out and shoot htem when they come up on the porch...

yeap, we're rednecks alright

Old 01-10-2008, 06:49 PM

lol hey they actually make greate STEW

Old 01-13-2008, 09:19 PM

lol you guys are crazy i always laugh every time i get on here, btw sorry for the abscence, i been doing some side work and haven't really had time to be, BUT IM MAKING TIME FOR IT NOW DANG IT!

Old 01-13-2008, 09:38 PM

lol well hurry up then

Old 01-14-2008, 07:17 PM

Im confused dose this mean iw ill ge tthe check or not ?

I mean if you stop working on the side you cant pay the briberb pay .

Old 01-15-2008, 07:13 AM

hey Kweef i got your bk if need lol

Old 01-15-2008, 01:15 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

Im confused dose this mean iw ill ge tthe check or not ?

I mean if you stop working on the side you cant pay the briberb pay .
ok im confused too...what check for what bribe... and thanx cjp_ejp30 im glad u got my back lol

Old 01-16-2008, 10:42 AM

you know.. this topic has covered everything but herpies. only on here can we swtich topics as fast as we post....

Old 01-16-2008, 12:44 PM

well lets go to herpes then...

The term herpes is used colloquially in English to refer to a (usually) sexually transmitted, double-stranded DNA virus called herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 2 (also known as human herpesvirus 2, or HHV2). This virus is closely related to herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1 or HHV1), which is the cause of common nonsexually transmitted cold sores. These two viruses are among the eight members of the herpes virus family that infect humans and cause a variety of illnesses such as cold sores, brain infection (encephalitis), chickenpox, various cancers and up to 70% of the cases of Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) [1].
A significant number of medical institutions place the incidence of oral herpes (HSV-1), commonly called cold sores, between 50 and 80 percent among the American population in the fifth decade of life. The overall HSV-1 seroprevalence is dropping a few points per decade in the US, as in all industrialized countries. African-Americans and immigrants from undeveloped countries typically have HSV-1 rates in adolescence that are two or three times higher than that of whites. As a result of lower HSV-1 seroprevalence, more Americans are entering marriage/sexual activity/child bearing years seronegative for HSV-1. The absence of antibodies to HSV-1 from a prior oral HSV-1 infection leaves them susceptible to primary HSV-1 genital infections. This brings with it a serious risk of vertical transmission to the neonate if contracted in the third trimester, due to lack of time for full seroconversion before childbirth. The seronegative mother, who lacks antibodies has up to a 57% chance of conveying the infection to her child, whereas a recurrent infection in a woman seropositive for both HSV-1 and HSV-2 is thought to be around 1-3%.
The incidence of genital herpes (HSV-2) in the US is estimated to be between 25 and 30 percent or about one in four adults. "Although African Americans are more likely to test positively for HSV-2, Caucasians have a higher risk for active genital symptoms, and over the past few years the greatest increase in HSV-2 has been observed in white adolescents" other at risk groupings are people with multiple sexual partners, and those who become sexually active at a young age are all higher-risk populations for the transmission of HSV-2. [1][2][3][4] According to the American Social Health Association (ASHA), most infected people (up to 90%) don’t know they are infected because their symptoms are too mild to notice or are mistaken for another condition. [2] Several estimates suggest that by 2025

Old 01-16-2008, 02:40 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: kweef

well lets go to herpes then...

The term herpes is used colloquially in English to refer to a (usually) sexually transmitted, double-stranded DNA virus called herpes simplex virus (HSV) type 2 (also known as human herpesvirus 2, or HHV2). This virus is closely related to herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1 or HHV1), which is the cause of common nonsexually transmitted cold sores. These two viruses are among the eight members of the herpes virus family that infect humans and cause a variety of illnesses such as cold sores, brain infection (encephalitis), chickenpox, various cancers and up to 70% of the cases of Bell's palsy (facial paralysis) [1].
A significant number of medical institutions place the incidence of oral herpes (HSV-1), commonly called cold sores, between 50 and 80 percent among the American population in the fifth decade of life. The overall HSV-1 seroprevalence is dropping a few points per decade in the US, as in all industrialized countries. African-Americans and immigrants from undeveloped countries typically have HSV-1 rates in adolescence that are two or three times higher than that of whites. As a result of lower HSV-1 seroprevalence, more Americans are entering marriage/sexual activity/child bearing years seronegative for HSV-1. The absence of antibodies to HSV-1 from a prior oral HSV-1 infection leaves them susceptible to primary HSV-1 genital infections. This brings with it a serious risk of vertical transmission to the neonate if contracted in the third trimester, due to lack of time for full seroconversion before childbirth. The seronegative mother, who lacks antibodies has up to a 57% chance of conveying the infection to her child, whereas a recurrent infection in a woman seropositive for both HSV-1 and HSV-2 is thought to be around 1-3%.
The incidence of genital herpes (HSV-2) in the US is estimated to be between 25 and 30 percent or about one in four adults. "Although African Americans are more likely to test positively for HSV-2, Caucasians have a higher risk for active genital symptoms, and over the past few years the greatest increase in HSV-2 has been observed in white adolescents" other at risk groupings are people with multiple sexual partners, and those who become sexually active at a young age are all higher-risk populations for the transmission of HSV-2. [1][2][3][4] According to the American Social Health Association (ASHA), most infected people (up to 90%) don’t know they are infected because their symptoms are too mild to notice or are mistaken for another condition. [2] Several est

Quick Reply: Do i have a chance guys?