Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   Monte Carlo Repair Help (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-carlo-repair-help-8/)
-   -   Oxy Acetylene or Arc? (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/monte-carlo-repair-help-8/oxy-acetylene-arc-520/)

mickey 06-14-2005 05:04 AM

RE: Oxy Acetylene or Arc?

no that is not it at all
you have drilled me on it since you have been here on and off
get over it Im not the best speller ok Great i livewith i daily

IM DISLEXIC dose it make you feel beater to know this?
should i put it in my signiture?
i didnt think i had to hang a sing around my neck for the world to see.
Yes i dont spell well.
Meet me on the street and i can communitacte with you and a high level then most collge grads.

so sure im sensitive about it i have heard if for 34 years and i have ignored it for a while with you alone.
this dose not mean im trying to drill you on this just drop it nd get on with life pointing out the bad in someone all the ime is not weather or not they are sensitive it is weatehr or not you have brought it up several times threw the threads here on this bord.

again For give me for not being as perfec as you are.

montejass 06-14-2005 12:33 PM

you are way too sensitive

Let's see, you tell someone they need spelling 101 and his response was him being way too sensitive??????????????????????

I've had just about enough of your negative comments. If you cant say something nice, please keep your comments to yourself!!!!!!!!!

TVW

04MonteLS 06-14-2005 12:47 PM

ORIGINAL: mickey

no that is not it at all
you have drilled me on it since you have been here on and off
get over it Im not the best speller ok Great i livewith i daily

IM DISLEXIC dose it make you feel beater to know this?
should i put it in my signiture?
i didnt think i had to hang a sing around my neck for the world to see.
Yes i dont spell well.
Meet me on the street and i can communitacte with you and a high level then most collge grads.

so sure im sensitive about it i have heard if for 34 years and i have ignored it for a while with you alone.
this dose not mean im trying to drill you on this just drop it nd get on with life pointing out the bad in someone all the ime is not weather or not they are sensitive it is weatehr or not you have brought it up several times threw the threads here on this bord.

again For give me for not being as perfec as you are.

understood

TVW- it's true! It's hard as hell reading/understanding his posts alot of times, but after reading his explanation it makes sense and I'll let it go. But my comment wasn't soley based upon his response in this thread, it was a general statement which also is true. He is real easy to get all bent and cop an attitude with me, take things out of context and make a mountain out of a mole hill. EVEN WHEN HE'S CLEARLY WRONG!!! Rest assured, I am going to speak my mind.

montejass 06-14-2005 03:20 PM

Debate is not the issue, decorum is....

I've said my peace, nuff said......

04MonteLS 06-14-2005 11:16 PM

The ease by which he gets an attitude and makes something out of nothing isn't synonymous with debate, sensitivity would fit that bill. But as for this particular situation, his sensitivity is understandable and after hearing his explanation I felt like an azz.

P.S.- Mickey, yes, please add it to your sig so I don't forget;)

SoCalSS 06-15-2005 01:45 AM

Wow, that got off topic pretty fast. How did it ever go from welding to spelling so quickly? Anyway, thanks for the advice Mickey, I don't know sh*t about welding, so i have no idea what welding clay or Mig is. so i will just have someone do it for me. lol

04MonteLS 06-15-2005 01:59 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

Wow, that got off topic pretty fast. How did it ever go from welding to spelling so quickly? Anyway, thanks for the advice Mickey, I don't know sh*t about welding, so i have no idea what welding clay or Mig is. so i will just have someone do it for me. lol
Me and Mickey have history, I like giving him a hard time as he does me.

So you are gonna have a custom made sway bar welded together or is it a kit you buy and weld it together?

SoCalSS 06-15-2005 02:52 AM

Wow, this thread got so off topic I almost forgot what the original point was, i have the sway bar, but the sway bar brackets are another thing, i was going to just stick with the machined ones, but i heard that the welded ones are stronger so i was looking into that. Most likely I will use the machined ones or have someone else do the welding. I don't have a clue when it comes to that.

04MonteLS 06-15-2005 02:57 AM

ORIGINAL: SoCalSS

Wow, this thread got so off topic I almost forgot what the original point was, i have the sway bar, but the sway bar brackets are another thing, i was going to just stick with the machined ones, but i heard that the welded ones are stronger so i was looking into that. Most likely I will use the machined ones or have someone else do the welding. I don't have a clue when it comes to that.
Yeah, welding is an art, and if you don't have it down then it's best you leave it to the pro's. Sway bars are pretty cheap, I may end up getting a set.

mickey 06-15-2005 04:40 AM

socalSS

where are you looking at the sway bars? I have thought oif getting a set for mine also over herer they have alot of mountian roads where you are basicaly coming down the side of a clif so the switchbacks kill ya. Not to mention i would not mind finding away to stiffin this car up some more.

welding clay is just that clay........ but it sucks the heat out of the metal so that it wont allow it to warp the whole area and you can controll how much is effected by the heat while welding.

new sig. ......... !em etib os cixelsiD ma I

hope that helps ya some LOL