Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

My new 07 MC SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2013, 10:26 AM

Good morning SWTS. Congratulation on the purchase of your Monte. As it turns out the pictures that Space posted is my car on the lot at Preston's. I took the car to the local dealer and had them change the antifreeze. Even though the car is running perfect I want to do a tranny service, fuel injector flush, change all the filters, change the oil for mobile 1 and change the spark plugs. I want to be sure the plugs don't "freeze" in the head because of two dissimilar metals. I also had it power polished on Thursday. I am going to top it up with 91 octane and put some stabil in it as it will sit in the garage a lot. Regards, Moe

Old 09-14-2013, 10:40 AM

Hi `Moe, you found yourself a Sweet looking low miles
Chevrolet Monte Carlo S.S.
The last year produced
You are wise to take good care of your Monte Carlo S.S.
I've learned that `if you love & take good care of your Monte, that
it will love & take care of you 4-Sure.

Look forward to your future posts & updates.
EnJoy your Awesome S.S.

Old 09-14-2013, 05:36 PM

Welcome, I actually took my 06 Monte from Ontario to Alberta and then BC. I now live in Vernon where abouts are you?

Old 09-15-2013, 09:38 AM

Hi Jparks. Well we are not that far from one another. I am in small town Agassiz east of Vancouver. Harrison Lake is a popular area about 6 kms north of us. Maybe you and I can form the first Club in the area. There should be a few of us around from Vancouver to the Okanogan, Kamloops etc.
I just ordered some custom floor mats, trunk mat, dash cover and a car cover. I am looking for a trunk cargo net now. I found one on E-bay but it was next to impossible to order from them. I placed my order with CARiD.com and the site was extremely user friendly. It seems if your billing address is different from your shipping address (I have all my orders shipped to Sumas Washington) most sites reject the order.
Regards, Moe