Monte Carlo Repair Help Have a Monte problem and need help? Good at troubleshooting? Discuss it here!

help me

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Default help me

ok so i was at the junkyard getting some parts turns out they only had a door switch that i needed, but it was not the problem, one of the problems i m having is that the door on my car (drivers side) has to be shut to start the car or even have the radio come on when the key is in the ignition, and the body shop said its the door lock and that it was fried, um nope was not that lol, so i think it might be a wire not to sure, and also i get a security light that will come on and flash and i have todo the whole wait 10 min then you can drive thing, so any help will be nice :/

also i m trying to fix it up cause i need to sell her, shes starting to become tomuch for me to deal with, i dont have the money really and i need to save money with gas and car insurance's. but in the future i will get another one no guess in the world about that

Old 04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2011
Monte Of The Month -- December 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

the problems i m having is that the door on my car (drivers side) has to be shut to start the car or even have the radio come on when the key is in the ignition.

I can start my Monte with the door open ? May be wire problem ? BCM problem ?