MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

Info: Problem

Old 04-17-2019, 05:11 PM
1 Year Member
Default Problem

Ive been here almost a year now and not once have i gotten a email welcoming me from anyone...ive also posted 6-8 different times and have gotten only a cpl replies from other members,im not sure what im doing wrong

Old 04-17-2019, 07:58 PM

Unfortunately they don't send a welcome email . Usually when a new member starts a post in the "New Members Area " there's a few members that try welcoming people here to the Forums. As for people replying to a post it's hit or miss , some people may not reply for one reason or another. I don't think you're doing anything wrong . Just remember when replying to a post some of these subjects are many years old and possibly the member is no longer active. I hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Old 04-17-2019, 09:53 PM
1 Year Member

Thank you for the info and i understand a little better now,i look forward to talking to some nice folks here

Old 04-18-2019, 07:55 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

We are here, unfortunately the best days of the forum are well behind us. A lot of people have moved on from their Montes, and with GM killing off the name-plate and Facebook groups killing off forums, there just isn't as much activity as there used to be

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.