MCF Website Problems & Issues This area is for problems or suggestions relating specifically to the MCF site, not the car.

How to make local Monte owners aware of MCF?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by MonteCarlo 2003
Where do you guys get those stickers? I would be interested in getting one and joining to help spread the word of monte carlo forums
see Taz, i believe he is the one who has been having them cut these days.

Old 04-29-2013, 07:05 AM

Wouldnt want the local monte owners here to know about it...most local monte owners i know besides the ones on the forums are ehhh not good company i should say...

Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Me personally,
I would love to find a way to broaden our community. I have tried talking to a few people...(Purposely following them into a parking lot etc..)
They show an interest at the time... But I havent seen them show up...

I know this post hasnt been commented on since last october by possum...
But since spring is here and car shows, Cruises etc are going to be starting up shortly...
I thought maybe we can brain storm a way to get more members locally in our different areas...

I will definately be wearing my MCF approved shirt that Rick so generiously
Had made... and I definately still need to get my stickers from Taz to put on My Monte to help support our MCF community!

With all the traveling in the summer months that the mrs and I do...
It would be nice to go somewhere and randomly spot someone with a Tshirt, Or MCF sticker on there Monte... (I have been looking since I joined)... But... I have yet to spot one anywhere....

But as mentioned before, (Which is how I found the MCF) its one of the first things that pops up in a Google Search!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've placed an ad in a couple of the free papers and craigslist about the forum and forming a local club but didn't get a single reply. I don't see many Montes on the road around here, but I have attempted to make 3 people aware of the forum. I haven't seen any of them sign up though.

Old 05-01-2013, 07:49 AM

Most ppl just care about ******* them out now a days. Or not even caring to be honest..I see alot of monte owners staring at mine like its gold but I wouldnt attempt to ask them to join the forum, knowing they wouldn't.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:43 PM

There are a few Montes around where I live. There in much better shape than mine, but once I get my MCF decals from Taz, I hope to generate some interest in them joining here. I get dogged about mine all the time as I work at a Honda dealership.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:12 PM

Are you all having these stickers made or is there some were I can get one or two? I love this site and would like to show my appreciation for it.

Never mind, I see were I have to get them.

Last edited by Shelbo Mustang; 03-16-2014 at 10:15 PM.