Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Seat Compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mike 00LS
That's not the problem Mitch. The issue was going to be resolved between me and Rick - he was going to return the item - and problem solved. The *** owner jumped in my face and yelled and screamed at me when I went to take them back (like Rick said). He told me Rick wasn't authorized to make a return. He just didn't want to give my money back - but he didn't go about it gentleman like, he screamed and called me a liar and told me he'd rather me not shop there again.

It was a good company when Erik was there - but after he left they fired a bunch of people and got all these new people in.
I'm not disagreeing that they handled your situation incorrectly, but i'm saying that one experience shouldn't name a company. They handled your case in a ridiculous manor that shouldn't be accepted, but there could have easily been some miscommunication between you guys that may not happen in a different case or in something that is a currently posted auction, not something that they didn't have but went to find for you, if that makes sense.

Honestly, because of what you posted, I won't deal with morad, I can see where you're coming from, but I also have additional sources for parts, I'm just saying that if someone else needs parts I wouldn't let one occurrence stop them until they start seeing more problems.