Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Replacment Seat

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Default Replacment Seat

I have a 98 Monte Carlo LS and the driver seat is broken. i called my local junk yard and they don't have any seats for my particular car . My question is " when i go to the junk yard are there other cars that have the same seat as the 98 Monte Carlo, if so what are they?"

Old 11-21-2013, 10:22 AM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2013
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by kruskie29
I have a 98 Monte Carlo LS and the driver seat is broken. i called my local junk yard and they don't have any seats for my particular car . My question is " when i go to the junk yard are there other cars that have the same seat as the 98 Monte Carlo, if so what are they?"

kruskie:
Welcome to the forum!
I would have addressed you by your name however, You haven't filled out your profile.
Not knowing where you hail from it makes it kinda hard to even refer you to
somewhere that may be able to help you out... However, I know someone that has a complete interior that may want to part with some or all of it.

How far are you from Michigan? or are you even close that youd be willing to come to Michigan to get the seat/interior that you need... I will tell you the interior is Graphite Grey Leather in excellent condition! No rips ...Tears...even Wrinkles!

The gentleman that has it his name is Ryan..(slowmontecarlo)
When your able or if your interested....I could contact him for you (he lives around the corner from me).... But it just depends on where your from and or if your able to make this happen...
Don't forget to post some pics of your Monte!

Thanks for joining the MCF Family and Good Luck!