Interior/Audio/Visual Electronics Discuss your audio/visual system and your interior here.

Questions on audio upgrades ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 10:44 AM
1 Year Member
Question Questions on audio upgrades ...

Hey I'm not much of an audio junkie and I'm just looking to upgrade my car as my parents want to get me a graduation present.. I don't know much on electronics and things like that so id have my friends help me put it in and all that... I did fix the wires on my mirror as they were all twisted ect... Anyway i was looking at this set to upgrade to ... Any thing electronic that would prevent me from doing it? How complicated is the setup .. And how long would it take me to do.. Program ect... This is the set KenwoodŽ - Double DIN CD/MP3/WMA Car Stereo Receivers - and i would probably use amazon as its only about 140... There ... Thanks for the help

Old 05-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2014
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Go to Crutchfield's.com. They will have the same or similar head unit and I be leave they give you all the adaptors you will need to make it work with your car.
I suggest that as your first step. The even give installation instructions. Give them a call. Their techs can answer all your questions.
Also, PM MCF member Hiroska. He has a good deal of experience with Stereos and the Monte Carlo.