Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Post up your dual exhaust pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 09:16 PM
Default Post up your dual exhaust pics!!!

Come on guys, lets try and get a collection together of some dual exhaust pics, all generations. That way we can all see which tips look best on each year and model, and also just so we can see your exhaust setup. Im debating on how I wanna run my duals on my 95 (3100), so I was hoping to see some cool setups. Is there a page yet for sound clips? Im wondering how a dynomax superturbo sounds with stock exhaust setup and piping on my model.

Old 12-16-2006, 05:19 AM
Default RE: Post up your dual exhaust pics!!!

im too lazy to post up pics, but if go to my website you'll see i have sound clips and pics. enough to get you where you want to be! cardomain is also your friend. just look at all the cars and build your collection of your own. i wish there was an easy way to post up and host all the pics i have collected over the years! but its way too big. between pics of my car and other montes i have about 1 gig of trimed down pics. if you need a specifc shot chances are i have it or somthing close.

Old 12-16-2006, 10:26 PM

ya Ive been lookin around at cardomain. I was thinkin though that it would be cool to have one post where everyone posted their setup with pics and/or sound clips. Im also a member on thirdgen.org , camaro site, and thats been one of the most reffered to posts when people have questions about exhaust setups. I thought it would be nice to have one on here too. Ill check out your site, Im really interested in how yours sounds. As far as you know, is there a considerable difference between the exhaust notes on 3100s and the 3.4 motors, like sound wise?

Old 12-17-2006, 05:46 AM

im sure there is. diff shape on exhaust manifolds, intake manifolds displacement. heads look completely diff! but i have yet to hear complaints on a well flowing exhaust. the systems that sound crappy are the ones that people buy those cheep ricer can mufflers... they are made with thin sheet metal and they resonate! stick with good parts and it will be good too.