Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Found intake on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Default RE: Found intake on Ebay

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: vita

as you said... thats not really a "cold air intake" though... I mean, your going to have major engine heat warming up the air its taking in. Your going to need to make a box and give it a breathe hole to the outside ait if you want it truely "cold".
save the 45 bucks and get creative with something that is more custom for your car.
[/align][align=center]Hi `Mike, what U have 2 do is build a custom box for a [/align][align=center]ice bucket in front of it (dry ice preferred : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Seriously, some people/membersare not mechanically inclined, and $45 is a decent[/align][align=center]price. I know it's a short'ie ram, but once the factory air[/align][align=center]box is removed, the air intake from it still blows in air[/align][align=center]from the outside. I think it's a fair price `if U R on a budget.[/align][align=center]LOL ~ LOL (put a ice bucket in : ) LOL ~ LOL[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Sorry, Space Post without ZZZ sleep : ) Zzzzzz [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 10-28-2007, 05:15 PM

oh, most definatly. if you dont think you can fab something up... believe me, its a good investment for that price. if you would like some help on from us trying to help you with a box... just let us know too! im sure we can all chip in and help you with our areas of expertese for it.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:20 PM

found this one and sounds like a good deal. The only thing is that you would really have to know how to install. I asked and they said it does fit my 06 LS

http://www.yourhotcar.com/prod/Perfo...take_Kit/17796