Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Cat-Back Interest

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 06:02 AM
Default RE: Cat-Back Interest

Hi Brandon,
Thanks for your additional post, and stating your objectives.
I'm happy to see a company that request input from their future, or present consumers.
Please keep us updated on your progress, & future products.
We wish you the best, and thanks for providing the information about your goals.
Good Luck, `Space, and the Gang : )
I'd loved 2 have a ride that had the power to lift
the front tires `off the ground : )
WoW

Old 11-27-2007, 06:29 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i'd like a fairly loud system that sounds like a V8. everybody claims Flowmaster is this system, but its just not. i can tell a lot of difference in a V6 and V8 with flowmasters.... i know this is hard, but still. i love the sound of dynomax and borla, but i wuld like it a bit louder. personally, i prefer dual outlets. just my input. i think the overwelming majority wants a loud exhuast.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:04 AM

Personaly I like Flowmaster, love there sound, always have. Dual outlets are for sure the way to go, look a lot better in my opinion. Most want loud but that is what the cutout could be for. Just have an exhaust that can be heard with a nice deep rumble,little louder than most but not to loud. Then for the people that want it to scream, open the cutout. Let us know what your plans our and what's new.