Headers/Intake/Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

`Cat/Back for 00-05 Monte + Parts + Accessories : )

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default `Cat/Back for 00-05 Monte + Parts + Accessories : )

[align=center]I looked the below inforup for someone, but I thought I would post the information on the MCF for member's that may be interested.[/align][align=center]Does any member have this system ? If so, please post, and let us know about it.[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Dynomax 19363 Cat-Back Exhaust System - $449.99

Additional Photos

[/align][align=center]

What's New[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's check out the below links,[/align][align=center]black out light, to lock'in gas cap's )[/align][align=center]and a lot more : )[/align][align=center]Post your thoughts on this information.[/align][align=center]Has anyone purchased from this site ?[/align][align=center]Please Post, Thanks

Exterior Accessories[/align][align=center]

Clear and Black Headlights for Monte Carlo

Priced From:
$239.99

Clear and black headlamps will replace your OEM lights in just minutes. More...

SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulbs

Priced From:
$48.99

See Farther. See Wider. See Better. SilverStar ULTRA headlights provide up to 25 percent increased down road visibility, increased side road visibility and up to a 20 percent brighter light, compared to standard halogen headlights. More...

[hr]

GTS Pro Beam Head Light Covers - Monte Carlo

Priced From:
$74.99

[URL=http://www.pfyc.com/pc/MC1018/MCEXT/GTS+Pro+Beam+Head+Light+Covers+-+Monte+Carlo.html][b][color=#009900][IMG]http://www.pfyc.com/mm5/images/btn_viewdetails.gif[/image

Old 11-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Default RE: `Cat/Back for 00-05 Monte + Parts + Accessories : )

Dear Santa,
Please get the below for MCF Member's
that Race, so that we can view their Video's
Thanks
[:-]

Accessories -> High Resolution Bullet Camera Package

High Resolution Bullet Camera Package - $319.00

[font="arial, helvetica"][size=-1]
Looking for a complete high resolution race bullet camera package? Look no further! This high quality bullet camera package includes a wealth of accessories to capture high quality sound and video. Now you can capture all the action at your next autocross, road race or drag racing event. You can even use to capture unique video for commercials or as a drivers aid to improve your skills!. The package is very flexible and can even be used to record action while mountain biking, climbing, roller blading or any other sport or application you can dream of!
The complete package starts off with an ulta high resolution 520 line Sony Super HAD 1/3" digital zoom color bullet camera. Simply put, there is NO higher resolution or more feature packed bullet camera available on the market today. With 520 lines of resolution, the camera exceeds the resolution of DVD players to ensure a high quality, sharp picture even on big screen televisions.
Unlike other bullet camera packages on the market, this system is completely flexible and expandable. The lenses on the camera can be upgraded to give you a wider or narrower field of view. The camera itself can be digitally zoomed, panned, adjusted for brightness and even switched to day or night view (with optional remote). With other systems, if you break a lens cover or lens, you have to buy a new camera. With this system, you can replace lens covers or lenses in seconds! We even offer optional wide angle or narrow field lenses to capture the action just the way you want to see it!
Included Accessories
Deluxe Suction Cup Camera Mount
Constructed of strong, lightweight aluminum, the deluxe suction cup bullet camera mount can be adjusted in even more positions than our standard mount. Included are two quick change 2" extensions to position your camera for the best viewing angle possible. The camera mount uses industrial strength suction cups which can be secured to any smooth, clean, flat surface such as a body panel, windshield, side glass, sunroof, etc. The mount is extremely strong and has been tested under race conditions and at high speeds. The mount also comes with a 5 foot safety tether which is a requirement of most automotive sanctioning bodies when using a recording device on a vehicle.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
Adhesive Mount
The adhesive mount allows you to attach the bullet camera to almost any s

Old 11-25-2007, 08:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

PFYC is a Cadillac dealer in Florida. They are EXTREMELY knowledgable and helpful. A very good source for you Monte upgrades. They have the answers with part#'s to questions that I couldn't get answered locally. GOOD company to deal with.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:12 AM

[align=center]Hi `Wayne ~ RocknSS04 ~,[/align][align=center]Thanks for your endorsement on PFYC. I didn't know they were[/align][align=center]in Florida.[/align][align=center]What do you think the below Rim's,would look like on your[/align][align=center]Monte of the Month Winning Monte Carlo SS ?[/align][align=center](I like them : )[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]

Concept Neeper Neunzig Wheels - $1,449.00

Certainly a different design that will set your car apart from the crowd, the Concept Neeper Neunzig Wheel screams bling on your cruise down the strip on Saturday night. Sure to draw attention with the deep dish and unique spoke design, they’ll see your ride coming from a mile away. Sold in sets of four, lug nuts, chrome valve stems and wheel lock kit available below under Related Products.

Finish: Chrome
Sizes Available:
19x8.5
Bolt Patterns Available: 5x115
Wheel Offset: +45mm
Finish Warranty: 2 Years
Country of Origin: USA

APPLICATIONS for 5x115 [/align][*][align=center]1997-2004 Buick Regal (all models) [/align][*][align=center]2000-2007 Chevrolet Impala (all models) [/align][*][align=center]2000-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (all models) [/align][*][align=center]1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero (all models) [/align][*][align=center]1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am (all models) [/align][*][align=center]1997-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix (all models, not recommended for GXP)
NOTE: Sold in sets of four - leave quantity at "1" and you will get four wheels. Tires not included nor are they available through us. You will have to purchase tires separately.
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Member's what do you think of the above Rim ?[/align]

Old 11-25-2007, 03:06 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

i got that very dynomax cat back from that very site.... i like it. a little quiet, but its hard to make these V sux engines sound good. good sound, not loud enough to get me in trouble. supposebly its the best system HP wise, so i love it

Old 11-25-2007, 06:42 PM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2007
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I'm told the factory exhaust is good to over 400hp, so I'm going to wait a few months til I need that, maybe spring. Where did you find those wheelz? They got 20's?
We're looking at a sports car, so funds might get limited.

Old 11-26-2007, 05:28 AM

[align=center]
Where did you find those wheelz? They got 20's?
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Wayne, I found them on the PFCY link on the[/align][align=center]above post wheels. Only in 19's[/align][align=center]To me there are expensive, but super nice : )[/align][align=center]It seems like everything I like is X-pensive : )[/align][align=center][:-]

Concept Neeper Neunzig Wheels
Priced From:
$1,449.00

Certainly a different design that will set your car apart from the crowd, the Concept Neeper Neunzig Wheel screams bling on your cruise down the strip on Saturday night. More...

Foose Design DF-5 Wheels

Priced From:
$1,499.00

The Foose Design DF-5 boasts a unique 5 spoke, deep dish design. More...
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align]

Concept Neeper Moxy Wheels

Priced From:
$1,449.00

The Concept Neeper Moxy Wheel features an aggressive, split 5 spoke design with a nice dish that gives the wheel a wider look. More...
[:-]

Foose Design Speedster Wheels
Priced From:
$1,399.00

Save $100 from the regular price on any size.
Featured on the PFYC 2004 Grand Prix GTP Inferno, the Foose Design Speedster is one of the most sought after wheel designs on the market today. More...
[align=center]
[hr]
[/align][center][:-]

[URL=http://www.pfyc.com/pc/GN9008/MCWHEELS/M