General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Monte Carlo Accessories Site

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 12:29 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Monte Carlo Accessories Site

[:-]For Monte Carlo Owners [:-]
[:-]
Chevy Monte Carlo Accessories
Chevy Monte Carlo accessories from AutoAnything are custom-made for the ride with more style for the miles—and more hood to lead the way than any other sled on the road. Chevy’s high-rollin’ coupe of the 70s has evolved substantially since then, but never lost its ability to stand out from the traffic. Here at AutoAnything, the Monte Carlo is one of our long-standing favorites, which is why our stock of Chevrolet Monte Carlo accessories is filled to the brim.
[:-]Click below link 2 view items [:-]
[hr]
Has any members purchased anything from above site ? If so, please post your experiences
with this company. I'm not getting paid for this post , but I thought I would
share it with the members. Let me know what you think of the site & if it was
helpful and if they have good prices on Monte Carlo Items.
[hr]

Old 03-19-2007, 09:55 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: Monte Carlo Accessories Site

From hanging out on the 2k Monte site I've learned of:

gmpartsdirect.com
Pace Warehouse.
GMPP
partsoneonline

For buying Monte accessories.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 AM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj
From hanging out on the 2k Monte site I've learned of:
gmpartsdirect.com
Pace Warehouse.
GMPP
partsoneonline
For buying Monte accessories.
[/align][align=center]RJ, thanks for your post.[/align][align=center]Here's another one to check out for parts.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Clickabove link [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]and don't forget[/align][align=center]Wismer's High Performance Auto Parts in[/align][align=center]Woodstock, Canada[/align][align=center][/align]

[hr]

[align=center]Members, if you have a good place to get parts, etc.,[/align][align=center]Please post them on this thread.[/align][align=center]Thanks[/align]

Old 03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

I really like the looks of (and want a set myself) the accessoryexhaust tips.

So.............. I did a little searching of the web site I posted and thought I'dfound the best price. ($132 shipped)
A little side note. My local Chevy dealer wants $75 per exhaust tip.

I can tell you that when these tips arrive and I find out I could have gotten the very same things off ebay for 1/3 the price............... I'm NOT going to be happy.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:11 PM

I guess it depends, I didn't find much to fit the 2006/7 MC's at autoanything. At least nothing very exciting or new. Lots of general fit stuff, and some custom stuff like the window screens that can take like 2-4 weeks for delivery per the website.

For exhaust tips I'm actually going to get some that are made for motorcycles because they slip in the exhaust, not over it. (there so little clearance between the tip and my bumper)

Then I'm going to spray the stock exhaust flat black so the chrome of this sticks out more. If I could find some polished stainless I would be more interested because it's so easy to care for.

Old 03-20-2007, 09:43 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008

I'll take the Monte Carlo Hella 500 lights...

....and the Monte Carlo swing away tire rack for bikes

Old 03-21-2007, 04:26 AM

Got my tips from dealer for under $110/set. Love my dealer.

Old 03-21-2007, 11:59 AM

[align=center]"Got my tips from dealer for under $110. Love my dealer. []Cain45"[/align][hr][align=center]Got myBag from dealer for under $110. Love my dealer.[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]What can I say Cain, U R connected. U R the MAN : )[/align][align=center]You get better deals then anyone : ) WoW[/align][align=center]Will you share your connections with the members.[/align][align=center]Can the members get your discount from your dealer ?[/align][align=center]Will you be the middleman ? Our connection ?[/align][align=center]I'd like to place an order : ) 4 tips : )[/align][align=center][sm=happy046.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][/align][align=center][/align]

Old 03-21-2007, 02:47 PM

[align=center]- - - - - - -[:-][/align][align=center]Hi James - Cain45-[/align][align=center]At first, I didn't know what your post meant & how[/align][align=center]it applied to this thread.? [/align][align=center]I then received a picture that was posted at your[/align][align=center]Dealerships Parts Department that says it all.[/align][align=center]I wonder, if I send my parts department manager[/align][align=center]a card like this, if I could get parts below dealer's cost ?[/align][align=center]Thanks for your great sense of humor & for sharing[/align][align=center]your love.....It's so much better then `hate.[/align][align=center][:-]Click below to view [:-][/align][align=center][IMG]local://upfiles/714/C07F8056642943B98261CD0774863C6F.jpg[/IMG]
James, Enjoy your highways of life in your Awesome Monte Carlo
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/559A0792723F45B68923FCC091768B5B.gif[/IMG]
[:-]To you Parts Manager[:-]
[IMG]local://upfiles/714/7AACAE077678454FA269EA22A986C6F9.gif[/IMG] [/align][align=center]Peace Out[/align]

Old 03-21-2007, 03:38 PM

Here is where i got my rear spoiler for my 95 Monte
www.partstrain.com

They have some nice looking exhaust tips too for the 06 Monte too

Quick Reply: Monte Carlo Accessories Site