General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Update: Tint & Exhaust / Mr. Burns is clean!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey 2003 SS monte, fill in the keyhole like i did haha. And I think halo lights would look great on there!

Old 05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Me too!

Hmm....I am bad about that kind of thing....when it comes to my car, if i think it needs it, then I just buy it thats what my credit card is for! LOL! (i'm honestly pretty good with my money, but I have a soft spot for the Monte! )
I suck with money. I spend too much.
Originally Posted by AwsomeSS
Rick, love the new sig!
Thanks... Chibi!
Originally Posted by Enzo354
Hey 2003 SS monte, fill in the keyhole like i did haha. And I think halo lights would look great on there!
I think they'd look great too, that's the problem. No money to buy 'em.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

that looks really classy, the whole blackout treatment makes the car, but i think the stock red taillights offset the look just right. if you do the bowtie, you should do it to match the SS overlays, have it painted silver , leave the edge alone, and black out the rest.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:51 PM

Hey the tint made a huge difference. I like the exhaust but i don't know if i want it that loud. Where did you get the headrests? On a side note I traded in a 01 ss camaro for my 06 ss monte, I think the camaro would have smoked my monte..but i do love the monte and its much more refined.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:39 PM

yeah that conversion would be way cool! i was lookin at the sc'ed ones and the new style ss's are what i really wanted but they were kinda out of my price range so i got a n/a and im gunna buy another 3.8 block and build it up to drop in...

Old 05-31-2009, 09:32 PM

oooooooooo very nice tints make so much SSexier

how bout some tinting of the brake lights next???????

Old 06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Photobucket

Originally Posted by skylark65
that looks really classy, the whole blackout treatment makes the car, but i think the stock red taillights offset the look just right. if you do the bowtie, you should do it to match the SS overlays, have it painted silver , leave the edge alone, and black out the rest.
Thanks. I didn't really think about that. Maybe instead of removing the bow-ties I could just get them painted black. That would be pretty awesome. Thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by brent.shields@bushlandisd.org
Hey the tint made a huge difference. I like the exhaust but i don't know if i want it that loud. Where did you get the headrests? On a side note I traded in a 01 ss camaro for my 06 ss monte, I think the camaro would have smoked my monte..but i do love the monte and its much more refined.
Thanks a lot. It isn't too too loud. Just enough if you ask me. lol I picked up the headrests on eBay. They're from an Impala SS. Unfortunately they didn't come with the Monte SS. Stupid GM!
Originally Posted by inssanity21
oooooooooo very nice tints make so much SSexier
how bout some tinting of the brake lights next???????
Thank you! I agree. Nah.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

Originally Posted by skylark65
i agree about the taillights. the red is such a cool pop against all the black. and the windows look so sleek now.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

The stock 06-07 lights are perfectly fine. I'm still in debates whether I want those or the black LEDs

Old 06-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Photobucket

Definitely!

And chibi, I think the 06-07 ones would look nice.

Quick Reply: Update: Tint & Exhaust / Mr. Burns is clean!