General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Update: Tint & Exhaust / Mr. Burns is clean!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 10:23 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Beautiful

Old 05-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- August 2009

Originally Posted by KidSpace

`Rick the MonteSS man `Ted
WoW
What a difference a `Tint can make
It's Freak'in AweSome
The tint makes your BadAzz Rims Jump `out 4 Sure.
U R driv'in a Dream Machine
SuperSuper Pictures of your Ride
Thanks 4 posting/sharing
It's auto ****
Wish U a safe/fun `Journey in your AweSome Black Beauty SS
EnJoy your Investments, your life
from `Space & Bum's.
Thanks a lot 'Space... I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by JJsRYD
Hey man, That's one KLEAN SS. Everyone is right. The SS decal and the wheels really compliment one another. You've done a great job pulling everything together.

Just one thing thou. How about painting the hub part of the rotors black? It can really give it a nice finish to the wheels. Just a thought.
Thanks a lot! The hubs and calipers have been on the "to-do" list since I got the wheels. I'll probably go with some black G2 caliper paint. I definitely agree with you though.
Originally Posted by AwsomeSS
Rick, Mr. Burns looks MEAN! Wow, you were able to get tint on the front side windows in IN? It's illegal in IL.
Ohhh NO, definitely not the front window. It's illegal here as well. I wouldn't want it done any ways. It's everything but the front window and moon roof. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by mrl390
Beautiful
Thanks a lot!

Old 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Looks AWESOME, and sounds GREAT too....Nice pictures!!! I also really like what you did with the SS logos, looks good with your car.

I think Amy ment the front side windows, not the windshield. In CA its illegal also to have the front side windows tinted, but I did it anyway, but very light, only 50% in front, so I wouldnt draw attention...And I did 35% on the rear side windows, and rear window...The 20% on your car looks awesome dude.

Old 05-25-2009, 05:28 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2011
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

looks great man, my SS cousin is progressing much faster than me

Old 05-25-2009, 07:59 PM
Photobucket

Originally Posted by MAMONTE
Looks AWESOME, and sounds GREAT too....Nice pictures!!! I also really like what you did with the SS logos, looks good with your car.

I think Amy ment the front side windows, not the windshield. In CA its illegal also to have the front side windows tinted, but I did it anyway, but very light, only 50% in front, so I wouldnt draw attention...And I did 35% on the rear side windows, and rear window...The 20% on your car looks awesome dude.
Ohhh, then actually, yes, it is illegal. Anything under 35% is technically illegal. I never had any problems with cops when it was on my Stratus, so I'm just hoping I'll have the same luck. I'm not concerned.
Originally Posted by Cully77
looks great man, my SS cousin is progressing much faster than me
Thanks!! You'll get there. That is of course if you plan on doing much.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:09 PM

Great Monte there. Maybe getting the taillights smokes will finish off the all black look but great car nonetheless.

Old 05-25-2009, 11:47 PM

sounds good man bassy. is it super loud when your all over it? do you plan on putting the inlays on the bowties? i couldnt stand the gold. that was like the first thing i got rid of. and are the SS reflective or not?

Old 05-26-2009, 12:29 AM

if Darth Vader piloted a Monte, your car would be it

Old 05-26-2009, 08:36 AM

Monte Of The Month -- August 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Super Clean and very very nice.

Now get to those calipers :P

Old 05-26-2009, 01:35 PM
Photobucket

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
sounds good man bassy. is it super loud when your all over it? do you plan on putting the inlays on the bowties? i couldnt stand the gold. that was like the first thing i got rid of. and are the SS reflective or not?
I wouldn't say it's super loud. Loud enough though. I actually plan on removing the bow ties too, but I like the stage Mr. Burns is in right now. They'll be gone eventually though. The SS is not reflective. I personally didn't want them to be shiny. It's a car, not a 10-speed! lol
Originally Posted by kingreyna
Great Monte there. Maybe getting the taillights smokes will finish off the all black look but great car nonetheless.
Thanks a lot! I've considered a few coats of NiteShades, but I don't think I'm going to. I actually like how the stock tails look.
Originally Posted by vincenti
if Darth Vader piloted a Monte, your car would be it
LOL!
Originally Posted by chibiblacksheep
Super Clean and very very nice.

Now get to those calipers :P
Thanks! And of all the people... Of course you have to call me out about something. If it isn't the damn dome light it's the calipers... GEEZ! You'll never be impressed. lol

Last edited by RickAKATed10; 05-26-2009 at 01:41 PM.

Quick Reply: Update: Tint & Exhaust / Mr. Burns is clean!