General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

7th Gen ('06-'07): things that happend since i owened my monte

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Angry things that happend since i owened my monte

ok first had my rack and pinion go out then my trans twice yes i said twice. after that i had a bad missfire i had to replace the coil pack twice yes twice. then the head gasket went on it they replaced the front head gasket saying that there was a recall on the head gasket and the water pump went when the head gasket went. then some one side swiped it got it fixed parked at work and some one backed into it and messed up the bumper a little. the door lock broke and the ignition switch broke had both fixed they broke when i first got it. now after the instalatoin of my strut tower braces my monte will not start. i think i got a lemon. because all i have been doing is getting it fixed if i had the money i spent in the towing and fixing the damage from the side swipe and now the warrenty is up i do not have the money to get it fixed. i have to get it towed just to get it fixed it sucks because when it running i enjoy driving it.plus i like how it looks but i know we dont go on how a car looks but i should have looked at anouther monte to be honest but knowing me i didnt have a chance because i needed a reliable car quick but it is extreamly frustrating truly not having one is frustrating