General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Thanks Craig :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:25 AM
Default RE: Thanks Craig :)

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

I love playing and writing... It helps me to stay balanced, calming anger, turning sadness into joy, laziness into energy, boredom into excitement. I start every session with three songs to loosen up and to wake me up, and three of my favorite songs to play back to back are... Tesla's "Love Song", Led Zeppelin's "Over the Hills and Far Away", and Lynard Skynard's "Free Bird" I like songs that start slow and then explode. Check out this youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-ybUuZjLE
Hi `Craig, you are a man of many talents.
I always enjoy reading your posts, and I'm happy that
you are part of the Monte Carlo Family.
(My grandfather is visiting me, and brought me a `Mickey D's
breakfast, but stated that he loves your choice of songs.: )
How's things going on the paint/repair problem's on
your Monte Carlo SS. Please keep us updated.
Wish you a `Happy Day....

Old 11-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default RE: Thanks Craig :)

GM is stalling and right now, and I'm letting them...They don't know it, but it is allowing me todo my research to find the very best attorneys to represent me. When I do something, I try to do it to the best of my abilities, and in this case, it is to put together a "Dream Team" that will insure a victory for me, and YOU. In other words, I don't just want to win, so that I get MY CAR repainted... I want a victory that CHANGES THE LAW so that OEMs and THEIR DEALERSHIPS CANNOT sell a vehicle that was REPAIRED in anyway without DISCLOSING IT to YOU the consumer!!! I don't care if they had to replace a cup-holder, it needs to be disclosed, and you can then make up your mind if you want the vehicle based on that information.

I can tell MOST sale professionals DO NOT want to sell something that is damaged, but are often force too or lose their jobs. I personally, would stir a customer away from a vehicle I knew had something wrong with it. "Mr./MsSmith let me walk you away from this to a vehicle more suitable to your needs." Never told them there was anything wrong (so I couldn't be fired),I just didn't promote it.