General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Swivel Seats for Sale--Cheap and not thrashed!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Default Swivel Seats for Sale--Cheap and not thrashed!

I hate to join just to sell these seats, but I figured I would try to sell these seats to Monte Carlo fans before anyone else...

I am selling (2) Monte Carlo swivel seats, front driver's side and front passenger's side. In the pictures they're a little dirty, but I've cleaned them up some since the pictures were taken. The seats are in perfect working order and have no major cosmetic issues, meaning you could take these and put them right in your car if you wanted to. These seats were for some reason put in my '71 AMC Javelin by the previous owner, and they are WAY too tall for the Javelin so they gotta go. As you can see in the picture, the plastic back of the driver's side seat popped out somehow and the previous owner made a quick red neck fix, which I'm sure wouldn't be too difficult to fix. With the passenger side seat, there's only a minor cosmetic issue where the seam needs to be re-glued at the bottom where the leather overlaps (really easy fix). I've seen these seats in similar shape very recently on craigslist going for $500, and total pieces of crap for $250 so jump on this chance to buy these for CHEAP....I'm sure you won't regret it.

Due to the seats being large and quite heavy I will not be shipping them...HOWEVER, if you feel inclined to do so, you can pay a little extra and I might meet up with you somewhere so you can pick them up. Please call or text (two six two) 748-6587 if you'd like more info, or you'd like to set up a time to come get the seats. Thanks!