General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Prayer requests

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 08:58 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by claydoh
Amen Brothers! I am praying for all of you! glad to see Christ represented here! My name is Clay in Jacksonville, Florida ,and I could use some prayers for my buddys dad who is in the hospital and my wife who is looking for work!
Just sent one up for your friends dad and your wife! Now we'll just let the Lord do His thing I have faith that you're buddies dad will have his health restored to its entirety and that your wife will find a job that pays well and is flexible and convenient with the hours! God bless you Clay

Old 10-18-2015, 09:06 AM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte
Hey drew I feel your pain, I'm also in the same line of work and worked wireline perforating for 4yrs, things got really slow and I was lucky enough to get a job driving wayer truck but the pay is not even close to the same at least it's paying the bills though...
So far it seems as though work is a popular obstacle. But be patient and let the Lord work because the words "at least" isn't what He wants for us. He is a God that rewards us in abundance so keep hanging in there til you get that job that you've been waiting for!