General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Prayer requests

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 12:14 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Thumbs up Prayer requests

Maybe this isn't the forum to speak about God, because I understand it's a sensitive topic however, I have to put Him first in everything I do.

I would like to start a thread for anyone that is in need of a prayer. Whether it be for yourself or a loved one, God has put in my heart to pray for those who are in a bind. Please do not feel pressured about going into depth with what situation you are going through. If you'd like to include a name or describe the situation it is always welcome. If there are any others in this forum that have a tight communion with Christ and would like to join help pray for others that would be awesome!

We are a family in this forum. We put judgments aside and are here for one another. God Bless!

Last edited by S.O.G.; 10-17-2015 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 03:16 PM
Lightbulb >Let us pray<

I think it's good to pray for others & to the one you believe in

I am thankful that we have the freedom & choice of religion/worship!
(So many in our World do not)

I `Believe

I pray a lot

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 10-16-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:13 PM

Bless you for starting this thread.

Philippians 1:6

Old 10-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2017
5 Year Member
Smile

This is a good one!!
I just had a little medical issue recently.
Everyone was a bit worried but the Good Lord answered my Prayers. I always thank him for the blessings too.
Chapel along I-80 west of Omaha,NE inspirational.

Attached Thumbnails Prayer requests-6107496694_58121a6274_o.jpg  

Last edited by drivernumber3; 10-16-2015 at 09:55 PM. Reason: photo
Old 10-17-2015, 06:01 AM

I'm currently job hunting. Because of the way oil is, I'm not sure if or for how long I will continue to have a job where I'm at now. So just pray that the right door is open, and that I have the courage to step through it. I'm not one to seek out change so, even when I do get a good offer, it'll be difficult for me to pull the trigger so to speak.

Old 10-17-2015, 07:26 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by drivernumber3
This is a good one!!
I just had a little medical issue recently.
Everyone was a bit worried but the Good Lord answered my Prayers. I always thank him for the blessings too.
Chapel along I-80 west of Omaha,NE inspirational.
He always pulls through for us! God will always have the last say no matter what doctors tell you. Glad to hear you're well now

By the way that chapel looks amazing!

Old 10-17-2015, 07:35 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by SupplySgt
I'm currently job hunting. Because of the way oil is, I'm not sure if or for how long I will continue to have a job where I'm at now. So just pray that the right door is open, and that I have the courage to step through it. I'm not one to seek out change so, even when I do get a good offer, it'll be difficult for me to pull the trigger so to speak.
Mind if I ask your name? If its out of your comfort zone that's totally alright either way I will send a powerful prayer up for you!

I know personally how frustrating that can be, but I know once I'm done with this prayer, God will overwhelm you with job opportunities and give you the strength to make the right decision!

Old 10-17-2015, 07:46 AM

My name is Drew. I forget sometimes that not everyone on here knows my name since most of the more active guys (at least those in the Nascar and daily blog threads) know my name.

Old 10-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey drew I feel your pain, I'm also in the same line of work and worked wireline perforating for 4yrs, things got really slow and I was lucky enough to get a job driving wayer truck but the pay is not even close to the same at least it's paying the bills though...

Old 10-18-2015, 05:18 AM

Amen Brothers! I am praying for all of you! glad to see Christ represented here! My name is Clay in Jacksonville, Florida ,and I could use some prayers for my buddys dad who is in the hospital and my wife who is looking for work!