General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

pics/walk around video of turbo monte

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

I agree on everyone having the RAZZI kit and you wanting to be different.. I just like the razzi kit though LOL...

Old 03-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by jaws2008
I agree on everyone having the RAZZI kit and you wanting to be different.. I just like the razzi kit though LOL...
understandable, i like the rear of the razzi kits alot but the front not so much

Old 04-14-2012, 08:32 AM

that's bad a$$

Old 04-14-2012, 10:06 AM

Still love your monte man,Show n' Go!!!!

Old 04-14-2012, 11:09 AM

Monte Of The Month - March 2010

Looks Great

Old 04-14-2012, 02:41 PM

At risk of looking like the only d-bag here, I can't really say I'm a fan of the aesthetics at all. However I CAN certainly appreciate the incredible amount of time you spend making your Monte look just the way you want it. And the performance is just sick. So kudos

I must ask though, where did you get your shift ****? I have been searching everywhere for an aftermarket one with no luck.

Old 04-14-2012, 02:44 PM

I've commented on your ride before I love it because it's so unique and that's what I'm aiming to to I'm keeping my baby a sleeper until I can really boost the looks, I think the hood is next for me. I've always wanted to say something about the exhaust but I didn't want to offend but it really is in the eye of the beholder and you have to be happy with what you've got. Uniqueness you've got it that's why I envy your car so much oh and the power haha! But I Hunted for Rims no one else would have so I'm just on the start of joining you on the unique club. Any suggestions? Oh also LOVE the seats!

Old 04-14-2012, 03:38 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the front clip and maybe a bit to much blue inside, but that is well balanced too. But please don't get me wrong - I'm just keeping it real. I think you know that I am a huge fan of your car! I like just about everything you've done there and I really think you have one of the all-time greatest premier Monte Carlo's anywhere ever.

I don't know how you keep getting passed over for Monte Carlo of the Month, cuz this one really deserves to live for eternity in our Hall of Fame. Everyone else can feel the shame for not putting you there, cuz I'm campaigning until you do make it!
Vote turbo monte for 2012 May MOTM!

Old 04-14-2012, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by turbo monte
thanks! the gf would be quite mad at me if she found me sleeping in it one day we were getting ready to leave the house and i asked her to look in the garage real quick, so she did and then i asked her "my baby is ok in there right?" she found the humor but was like wow really lol.
Fantastic!

Old 04-14-2012, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by JuniorCar
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the front clip and maybe a bit to much blue inside, but that is well balanced too. But please don't get me wrong - I'm just keeping it real. I think you know that I am a huge fan of your car! I like just about everything you've done there and I really think you have one of the all-time greatest premier Monte Carlo's anywhere ever.

I don't know how you keep getting passed over for Monte Carlo of the Month, cuz this one really deserves to live for eternity in our Hall of Fame. Everyone else can feel the shame for not putting you there, cuz I'm campaigning until you do make it!
Vote turbo monte for 2012 May MOTM!
+1 the front bumper cover and rear spolier are not my taste. But I can appreciate putting the kind of time and money you have into your monte.

Quick Reply: pics/walk around video of turbo monte