General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

pics/walk around video of turbo monte

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by bizparr
Awesome Monte!

Very unique look but you're definitely pulling it off.
And don't even get me started on that sweet lope and turbo whistle...

thanks, yes the lope is amazing! u should hear it in person its like pure love

Old 03-28-2012, 12:35 AM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2016
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Not my style but not my car what makes you happy you will do! Most def custom as h3ll! Keep it up!

Didn't watch the video's going to wait till I'm not browsing on my phone so I can actually get the full effect!

Old 03-28-2012, 03:33 AM

Bro this is the example of how to stand out in a crowd, Love it you got me drooling over here ! How much horses u pushing and have you been to the track yet ? Great job on ur Monte !

Old 03-28-2012, 05:42 AM

well i will say this, i never thought any Monte could pull off that KATO kit... i was wrong. Love turbo Monte's so you've got yourself an A in my book
i see you on 3800pro a fair amount now, over there I'm 03MonteSS

Old 03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Monte Of The Month -- August 2012

Nice! I have plans of installing a turbo but I'm not doing any major mods until the vehicle is paid off.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by Budsjlm
Not my style but not my car what makes you happy you will do! Most def custom as h3ll! Keep it up!

Didn't watch the video's going to wait till I'm not browsing on my phone so I can actually get the full effect!
yes it is all custom and unique, thats exactly what i want! i dont want another monte looking any where close to mine lol. u gotta watch the videos there better than the pics lol

Originally Posted by BigPana
Bro this is the example of how to stand out in a crowd, Love it you got me drooling over here ! How much horses u pushing and have you been to the track yet ? Great job on ur Monte !
thanks, its pushing 384whp 352ft lb torque right now, i will be upgrading the turbo and some other things and then i hope to see 500-550whp. never been to the track yet, still need to do a little fine tuning first then i will be at the track with it this summer!

Originally Posted by 2003L67SS
well i will say this, i never thought any Monte could pull off that KATO kit... i was wrong. Love turbo Monte's so you've got yourself an A in my book
i see you on 3800pro a fair amount now, over there I'm 03MonteSS
thanks! i browse 3800pro but dont really talk there or post anything lol

Originally Posted by 03SSLE
Nice! I have plans of installing a turbo but I'm not doing any major mods until the vehicle is paid off.
thanks, turbos are ALOT of fun and sound amazing i love it lol. mine still isnt paid off but i only owe about $2,000 lol. it could of been paid off 3 times over again with all the money i spent in mods

Old 03-28-2012, 06:00 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Very SWEET, enjoy your accomplishments.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by 77gp
Very SWEET, enjoy your accomplishments.
Thanks!

Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 PM

Monte Of The Month -- April 2011
GOT SPL

IMO im not to fond of that body kit, I like the RAZZI ones better, yours would look pretty sweet with that.. two color tone is great and the spoiler at looks much better than other similar spoilers ive seen on Montes. I think it would look better if your wheels were bigger, those wheel look good but IMO they are just to small, a bigger wheel might flow with the car better. hint hint get some tire shine on those tires LOL

Old 03-29-2012, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by jaws2008
IMO im not to fond of that body kit, I like the RAZZI ones better, yours would look pretty sweet with that.. two color tone is great and the spoiler at looks much better than other similar spoilers ive seen on Montes. I think it would look better if your wheels were bigger, those wheel look good but IMO they are just to small, a bigger wheel might flow with the car better. hint hint get some tire shine on those tires LOL
the razzi kit everyone wants or has or gets, i wanna be different and unique lol. im not a fan of huge rims either these are 17"s the biggest i would ever go is a 18" i was wondering how long it would take for someone to say about getting the tires shined up i didnt have any and it was getting dark so i had to get the pics without it or i wouldnt of got pics at all. they are shined now thou

Quick Reply: pics/walk around video of turbo monte