General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

6th Gen ('00-'05): Photoshop Fenders?

Old 05-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Default Photoshop Fenders?

Has anyone here ever done any mockups for a wide body MC? Seeing the widebody charger, I think the MC would look cool with fender flares.

Anyone else agree or disagree???

Old 06-14-2019, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Thrush_Glasspack View Post
Has anyone here ever done any mockups for a wide body MC? Seeing the widebody charger, I think the MC would look cool with fender flares.

Anyone else agree or disagree???
It would definitely be something interesting to see if done right I think it would truly be awesome. and the first of its kind I think what would make or break it would be fitment and wheel offset. if you are trying to achieve the wide body look then for sure fender flares would work just fine! and you got plenty of options out there for setups to run with on your Monte! I also got some pictures to hopefully give you ideas for your build and get examples of setups to go with them as well!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.