General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Not sure how to take this encounter...

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Default RE: Not sure how to take this encounter...

lol i have my underbody lights wired into my security system but they guy never touched the car so i went with starting the car to c what he would do...he prolly thought someone was in there lol

Old 11-07-2007, 06:02 PM

MC's must attract attention, lol. I had a simular situation happen to me a few years back when I had my 86 LS. My uncle and I were outside under the hood while he was changing the waterpump and out of nowhere a 87-88 SS pulled up.Guygot out, and engaged in conversation like we had known eachother for years. Good you handled it the way you did, with class, sort of like your car. Hot damn your driveway/garage/storage must be a Monte Carlo haven heaven with all those.

Old 11-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kweef's story sounds like a potential car thief to me. Gen's 1 to 4 Monte's used to be huge targets for chop shops. Because of the market for their parts. It's possible gens 5 to 7 may be demanding popularity now. But who knows. If the thieves want our cars, they'll find a way to get them (unfortunately). But that means we have to make it more difficult for them to get.

Old 11-08-2007, 12:07 AM

hmm well in that case i think im gonna have to put a stun gun in my car and somehow rig it so that if sumone starts it without the key it nails them i just have no idea how i would accomplish that...its way over my head lol

Old 11-08-2007, 06:35 AM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Kweef, you need this car secuirty system!!!

gotta love tesla coils

or if you prefer burning the heck out of people rather than shocking the heck out of them, try this

Old 11-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

You Cort, are a MUCH NICER person than I... Because the first time he told me I was lying I would have told him bye -- you can go away now... If he pursued, I would have ingored him, and then if he continued I would have asked him, "Do have a problem with your hearing? Bye-Bye!" If he continued, one more warning, "Please step away because NOW I consider you a threat to my well-being, and I will be forced to take defensive action." If that didn't sink in, his knees breaking would have!

Old 11-09-2007, 01:28 PM

lol thanx cowboy ill try to set that up...ill put on the shocker lol i wanna c there faces when they get shocked and idk if i wanna risk ruinin my paint job with the flames i would b upset

knightfan i never thought of that lol it woulda been a good youtube videoi was too concerned bout my monte to think bout that lol

Old 11-09-2007, 04:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

I know you are not a fighter, but let me teach you one quick move, that if you are ever attacked, you can defend yourself safely. If someone is in your face, simply raise your fist to your chest and then quickly slid your knucklesacross your chest or punch your other shoulder. The simply act of drag punching your other shoulder should knock out, break the person's nose, jaw, or anything else that may have come in contact with your elbow. Just a safety, self defense move.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:31 PM

Sorry to hear your bad experience, Cort. It kind of reminds me of what happened just after I created my first website about my Monte (back in 2001). I don't know how this guy got my phone number, but he called me at 8 AM while I was obviously still asleep wanting to buy my car for a rediculous price. The guy just wouldn't take no for an answer. He gets his buddy on the phone (3-way conversation) and both want me to sell it. Finally I had enough and just slammed the phone down on them. They called back 4 more times after I hung up on them each time. Finally he must have gotten the point and didn't call me back. About a week later, he calls again when I'm at work and my mom answers the phone and told him that if he ever called back again that she'd get the cops involved. That must have been enough for him to finally get the hint and he hasn't called back since. The insane amount he wanted to offer was $40,000. Yeah, no scam there right?LOL!

ORIGINAL: 06MCLTZ
Your better then me, I would have had to say something when he fliped me off, lol.
Ditto. There's no way in hell I'd let that one go. Actually, I wouldn't have let a lot of that go. If I don't allow customers to talk to me that way at the gas station I work at (Oregon, remember) there's no way I'll let some idiot that's just passing by mouth off to me on my own time. Yeah it might be best to just walk away, but that's something that I can't do. I can't let stuff like that go that easy.

Quick Reply: Not sure how to take this encounter...