General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Not sure how to take this encounter...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Default RE: Not sure how to take this encounter...

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: Laserblue06ss

Did he smell of strong drink by any chance?
[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center]David, LOL ~ LOL,[/align][align=center]Or `Cort, did he smell like illegal Smoke ? [/align][align=center]Did he look anything like this ?[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Where am I ? How did I get on this page ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]__________________________________________[/align][align=center]Above post created by the `BeachRiver `Bum's [/align][align=center] [8D] [&:] [/align]

Old 11-05-2007, 02:38 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

"like, i kinda SPACED out there man..... that was like, wild dude...."

Old 11-05-2007, 05:57 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

You meet people like this eveywhere.

At the Rebel Run in september a guy (Zach are you there buddy?) who stood right in my face to tell me about all the '55/6/7 Chevies he's owner over the years. And he always keeps all the keys to every car he's ever owned. Even if he sells one.
Did you know Zach has one of ever ring/pinion gear set up made for a Chevy. Right up to 5:13s. Just in case he wants to goracing.
And he has never owned a '57 Hardtop. He doesn't like them. Expect for the one he did own. But he sold it.
And if I ever need a cartitle, he has one. For any '55/6/7 Chevy I can think of.
Did Iremember to tell youZach still has the original engine out of that '57 Hardtop he sold?

Old 11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

ORIGINAL: rj

And he always keeps all the keys to every car he's ever owned. Even if he sells one.
I don't know how comfortable I'd be knowing that the previous owner of my car is knowingly keeping a set of keys to my car. I'm sure he has no bad intentions, just sentimental. But still, I'd always have that in the back of my mind.
I'm sure this happens more often than we'd like to think, mostly by accident.
I wouldn't want to keep a set of keys for the simple reason that, if the car ever got stolen, I'd be the first suspect.

I'd prefer pics or an emblem that came off the car, or something like that.

Old 11-06-2007, 03:25 AM

he was prolly calling the chop shop manager in chicago to see what he could get for it.

What city was it?

Old 11-06-2007, 11:50 AM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Shaumburg, IL. [sm=loser.gif]

Cort, I'm sure nothing will come of this incident. It's just unnerving when a situtation like this arises.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:28 AM

yah so ihad a wierd experience too...this happened to me last nite

i was by my friends apartment in town and we were watchin tv when i saw a guy walkin by my car, i didnt think much of it but i kept an eye outside neways and low-and-behold the guy came back and was starin at my car...i was like ok he likes it w/e but he jsut kept walkin around it and then pulled his phone out and took a picture so i was growin very concerned at this point soi went and watched him and he must of sent the pic to someone cuz he got a txt message, all of this time he never touched my car but i was very very worried so i hit the remote start to c what he would do and the guy just freaked out lol he looked in the window confused and then took off...it was funny to watch but it really makes me wonder what he was doin and who he was talkin to....

and i no longer park my car there

Old 11-07-2007, 09:36 AM

Jeremy, LOL ~ LOL,
It would have been great if you were recording `it: )
A U-Tube Special : )
It would have been super `if you had a remote speaker
that BLASTED.
`Get the `F away from my car : ) LOL [8D]
Thanks for posting, I needed a break away from
my studies : ) That was funny : )

Quick Reply: Not sure how to take this encounter...