General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

no point venting about hating cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Default no point venting about hating cops

No offense if any of you are cops. But last weekend i was pulled over by two different cops in less than a half hour. I was in Kentucky driving my father-in-law's typhoon (one bad *** truck). I was going the speed limit and the first cop pulled me over for having the bulb over the license plate out. When walking back to his car to run my license i heard him request back up. When he came back he asked me to step out the car so he can ask me a few questions. Thats when i noticed there was three cops and one k-9 unit. WHAT THE ****. i had to count from 66-51, say my alphabet from d-q and answer some stupid questions. i let him walk around the truck with the dog and he then let me go. less than a mile down the road just when i was about to get on the highway i got pulled over for the second time, for the same thing. However, i explained to the cop what just happened thirty seconds ago and he let me go after running my license. By the way my father-in-law was ahead of me in his grand prix laughing his *** off.
The first cop to pull me over said i looked suspicous because my eyes were blood shot. i told him that i was at the race track all night racing and the smoke irritates me eyes, (the truth) and he laughed at me,what a Dick.

Old 10-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2007
5 Year Member
Default RE: no point venting about hating cops

stupid cops!!

i dont know why they do stuff like that

Old 10-13-2006, 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: wiz kidd

stupid cops!!

i dont know why they do stuff like that

So they pull him over for having a light out, he appears to be intoxicated(or high indicating use for a K9) because of the red eyes, they test him and let him go. Then another cop pulls him over, not knowing about the earlier stop, and lets him go too. And they are stupid?

So when someone really is high and/or drunk and they plow into your family and kill them, but earlier an officer had stopped them and just let them go, that is ok with you? I mean what would you prefer them to do? Think someone is driving under the influence and just let them go without even checking on this? Dont be a moron. Yeah there are ******* cops but from what he said they did their jobs. There are more ******* drivers on the road than ******* cops. Keep that in mind.

And no, Im not a cop. I have had my share of speeding tickets and also a revoked license when I was 17. So I could call the cops stupid or ********* but what would be the point? Dont break the law, dont get pulled over.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:02 PM

Hey David, So you have trouble with authority figures.[:@]Go to Dr Phil.com[:@]. I knew when I seen the topic that this would be an interesting post

I can relate to being stopped by law enforcement, but really, I deserved it
each time that I was stopped & it has cost me each time.[X(] I've been good
or lucky since I've got my `Monte, but I still look at my rear bumper
to see if anyone has a sticker that reads "Stop this young punk from driving".

A policeman in my Social Study Class states that he has just become a
Human Garbage Collector & that he is a target for a lot of abuse. He became
a police officer to help people, and I've met a few that their power has gone to their
head. I judge each one by their acts & character. I'm glad we have people
that are dedicated good officer. They sure don't get paid well.
Were you mistreated ?

Oh, hope that you enjoyed the race and driving that Bad Azz Truck
Next time, run : ) No, just kidding : ) Thanks for the post. I will stop back
to see what other members have to say...Peace
`Space

Old 10-13-2006, 08:07 PM

Ya for the same thing to happen twice kinda is stupid. I can't believe they even cared about the license plate light being out. Where I live I see people all the time with a headlight out driving around.

Old 10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

They probably made you do a LOT of this cause the truck wasn't registered to you.

And the second cop did know you were just pulled over. He was probably one of the back up units the first time you were pulled over.

I was driving home from my girlfriend's one night about 10 years ago. I pass a state trooper who immediately does a huge U-turn right behind me. And they flip on the red lights. So I pull over like right now. Almost got rear ended by the cop when I pulled over.

So I'm setting there waiting and this female trooper comes up to the window, she wants to see my driver's license and registration. I tell her I must have left my license at home cause I can't find it? She wants my name, SS number, address, all that stuff and walks back to her car. When she comes back she tells me she pulled me over cause my license light is out.

I am always real good at making sure all my lights, horn, stuff like this works.

So this female cop tells me to get out of my car and come to the back. She wants me to see my license light is out. When we get back there she starts running her hands along the front of my pants?????????? She wants to know "Is that your driver's license?"

(I already told her I must have left it at home) So I remind her I don't have my license with me.

She let's me go but follows me home.

I had to drive my parents to the airport the following morning so I tell them about this cop.

My mother says, "Maybe she was looking for a date."

Old 10-13-2006, 10:24 PM

I can understand your aggravation but you need to understand they have a job to do as well. The last time I got pulled over was a little over a year ago and the cop was very cool. I had just gotten my Monte and was "testing" it's speed and power and a cop happened to witness this and promptly turned around and pulled me over. He came up to my window, reminded me that I was not on a freeway and asked me to obey the posted speed limits and let me go. He didn't ask for my license or insurance or anything.

Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 PM

I agree that the cop was just doing his job, that is fine with me. I just thought the extent that he went to was a little far. He looked at me with blood shot eyes and immediatly thought i was some punk. (profiling....jk)
The cop did however find the rear window sticker (GOT *****?) to be hilarious.

I figured this post would start some good cop stories or conversation.