General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

new pics of my monte

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 09:07 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

At least you didn't get 6 inches of snow this past Sunday. Oh and there is more coming! I hate winter in springtime GRRRRR! 2 weeks ago I just totally detailed Sliver and it got salted on again. I miss Precious (red 03) and I want to get him out of storage.

Last edited by AwesomeSS; 04-01-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

snow SUCKS!!! i fully expect at least one more snowfall here this year. it's almost inevitable that it snows one last time here in spring, one last "up yours" from mother nature to **** us all off. and if not it'll rain like 3 times a week.

amy when you get Precious out of storage you'll have to take some pics, the graphics on that car are BADASS!!!! i love it!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 09:47 PM

very nice

Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 PM

Very nice!! That baby is cleeean!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year

the only thing i don't like on the tony steward is the location where they put the "supercharged" badge at. it's way up too high on the front door. they should put on same location like the 04 intimidator and jr ss

Last edited by nemesis; 04-01-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:41 PM

i like that you got the yankees dice, i uesd to have those in my truck. boston sucks!!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- May 2009
15 Year Member

car looks super clean but in the picture i noticed a huge flaw in the interior, i already know your going to scream when i point it out to you because i absolutely hate to see this on anyones monte,

Its just that really big, ugly NY Yankees fuzzy dice!
love fuzzy dice,

hate the yankees! BOOO!

Giants pride! :p

haha joking, car looks great though! come wash mine with all that new cleaning stuff you just bought!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
the only thing i don't like on the tony steward is the location where they put the "supercharged" badge at. it's way up too high on the front door. they should put on same location like the 04 intimidator and jr ss
i think they put it there because if they'd put it on the quarter panel area, where they have it on the others that you mentioned, it might have looked too "cramped" because of the "20" and orange/white decals they put right on the bottom of the panel. it's not cluttery looking on the door. i like it there on this model.

Originally Posted by thewhitestcarlouknow
i like that you got the yankees dice, i uesd to have those in my truck. boston sucks!!
HELL YEAHHHH!!!! yankees in 09 bitches!!!!!

Originally Posted by 2003supersport
car looks super clean but in the picture i noticed a huge flaw in the interior, i already know your going to scream when i point it out to you because i absolutely hate to see this on anyones monte,

Its just that really big, ugly NY Yankees fuzzy dice!
love fuzzy dice,

hate the yankees! BOOO!

Giants pride! :p

haha joking, car looks great though! come wash mine with all that new cleaning stuff you just bought!
BOOOO GIANTS!!!! :p:p:p (though i do love barry zito like nothing else!!!)

for a minute there you had me worried that there was something actually WRONG with my interior!! if i could fit all that crap in my luggage, i'd come give yer car a good washin' in august

Old 04-03-2009, 05:26 PM

since it's nonstop rain here the last few and coming few days, and though i love the look of a wet black monte carlo, what would i use to make water sheet off the car instead of bead up? or do i not want that?? i know someone mentioned this the other day but i can't find it and can't remember what the heck it was. water stains make me cringe. especially when i just freakin washed it!!!

Last edited by ChevySSGirl; 04-03-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:17 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2013
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Tried that Mr. Clean Auto-dry? There's a system with a water filter sprayer thing, but I never bought one. I just buy the soap for washing the BudChev. Its pretty good. With the sprayer it might be better, but my theory is that the magic is in the soap.

Quick Reply: new pics of my monte