Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums

Monte Carlo Forum - Monte Carlo Enthusiast Forums (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/)
-   General Monte Carlo Talk (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/)
-   -   New to me, Monte SS (https://montecarloforum.com/forum/general-monte-carlo-talk-9/new-me-monte-ss-10321/)

big_mecho13 08-15-2008 03:04 PM

RE: New to me, Monte SS

Space you got link to that post? LOL
I cant find it on either site.
Not sure it is the same dude cuz my story didnt happen till 7pm yesterday he posted at 4;20pm
I do fit the description pretty well LOL 6'9' with red eyes from working on computers all day LOL.

Space 08-15-2008 03:11 PM

ORIGINAL: big_mecho13

Space you got link to that post? LOL
I cant find it on either site.
Not sure it is the same dude cuz my story didnt happen till 7pm yesterday he posted at 4;20pm
I do fit the description pretty well LOL 6'9' with red eyes from working on computers all day LOL.
LOL LOL LOL
L.K.
No that Scion post was a KidSpace Created Production :D:D:D:D
I just knew that you were a big guy : )
and that you drove a Black SS LOL
I was just having some fun with your post and Mod Bigg `J -Jason-
It still is funny, and thanks so much for the laughs
[sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=devilangel.gif][sm=bustedsign.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=guilty.gif]

big_mecho13 08-15-2008 03:14 PM

I just got pwaned by the forum resident Alien.
LOL
I even registered at the scion forum to call out the dude.
LOL

big_mecho13 08-15-2008 03:15 PM

Thanks for the laugh Space, needed it. hectic at work going on vacation so a lot of stuff needs to be done.
I'll have a MCF withdraw for a week going to "God's Country" no cell reception so forget about the internet LOL.

Space 08-15-2008 03:27 PM

LOL L.K.,
Wish you a safe, fun vacation in God`s Country.
Take some pic`s and let us know how much
fun you had on your trip.
Are you taking your Awesome SS on the Trip ?
Oh, Watch Out for those Hot Rod ScionTCs LOL :D
EnJoy your Time Off
Look 4-ward to your return.
From the Bums and `Space

big_mecho13 08-15-2008 03:37 PM

Thanks space I'll take some pics and vids. I am taking the Monte. Itsgreat for long rides.
Oh the "God's Country" I stole from the movie The Great Outdoors, Dan Akroyd uses the term to describe that he is in the woods/mountainsLOL. Great old movie by the way.

rj 08-15-2008 07:49 PM

Yonco (Jon),

What part of Ohio are you from?

Taz 08-15-2008 10:53 PM

Yonko, How about posting your new Monte in your sig instead of the 'stang.

Silver Bullet 08-16-2008 06:21 PM

6100 bux sounds like a great deal .... i can see the baseball size "dent" in the front .... can that just be popped back out .... check on ebay the owners manual are on there quite a bit ..

Yonco 08-17-2008 08:16 PM

I am in Strongsville, 15 miles south of Cleveland. I go up to dragway 42 atleast 6 times a year and end up getting to norwalk once or twice. Those are the places i mostly see car fans. I am going to try popping the front dent out in a few days, i just got finished putting the mustang back together so now i can get onto the monte. I may put a picture of my monte for my sig, but my pride and joy is still 51% the mustang and that beats out the monte. Besides, i get a dozen "nice car's" a day driving the stang, and ive only had a total of 5 on my monte and you just happen to see them everywhere(theyre common) but nontheless i LOVE it, its a dream to drive, but its still lacking the M90 whine.Oncei get a few good pics of the monte, ill make up a sig! :D-Jon