General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Monte of the Month-

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 10:00 PM
3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Monte of the Month-

Congrats to Jester for Monte of the Month, I have to be honest I voted for The_Maniac Jason, but you're Monte got a well deserved recognition, now to my next point for this thread I'm hoping to have my new rims on the Monete after winter and get some new photo shoots after that, that being said I am aiming for Monte of the month sometime ater winter, i know it sounds selfish but I would be the happiest person in the world to have that honor, however i do not expect it to just be handed to me I hope I will be voted in sometime and look forward to all of the Montes of the Months to come.

Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 PM

Monte Of The Month -- June 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Don't we all

Good luck!

Old 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

I'm confused by this thread lol

can't wait to see what you make of the monte tho!

Old 11-02-2011, 06:03 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2011
Monte Of The Month -- September 2014
10 Year Member

@Monte04LS - First thanks for the vote. This last competition was truly awesome! A lot of votes and a TIGHT race. I personally feel good to make it to the poll to get voted on (means I got nominated AND enough support). That says a lot to me. Like anyone else who's been on the ballot, I hoped I'd pull out ahead, but, there is always next year.

Keep doing what you're doing, there is no need to self advertise you want MotM, I think it's safe to say we ALL do at some point. Keep your Monte clean, mod as you wish, share pictures and continue being active on the forum. OH and if you don't, make sure you have a pic gallery (such as a garage on MCF) so you comply with what you need to get nominated. I have faith, you'll get nominated in time (took me a long while until I had enough credit here to even get a nomination).

Old 11-02-2011, 06:39 AM

Monte Of The Month -- December 2009
5 Year Member

Honestly campaigning for MOTM and asking for members to vote for you may have the reverse effect. Just be patient and keep modding/posting and you will get it eventually.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:07 AM

...Great Advice from EveryBody

I really want a Monte Carlo 4-Sure...I Want it NOW
---------------------------------------------------------------
I Want It All (Queen Rocks) - YouTube
Please click above ~> EnJoy
Good Luck & thanks for all your contributions to the
MCF ~> "Your Day will Come & U will have EveryThing" Maybe, keep work'in on your `Dreams.. Don't give `up 4-Sure

Last edited by Space; 11-02-2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:16 AM

This thread, I like.

All seriousness, good luck.
From experience I've been nominated once and never made it to the polls and I'm happy with that.
You have to become a pic ***** also

Old 11-02-2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
This thread, I like.

All seriousness, good luck.
From experience I've been nominated once and never made it to the polls and I'm happy with that.
You have to become a pic ***** also

Hi `Jose, Well I think you are already a "Winner", it's just your AwesomeMonte seems to Intimidate other Monte's
Yes, being a active member & post the best pictures you
can of your Monte in your Albums/links 4-Sure...
It's the Member's that nominate & Vote...
`Jose, don't give `up ~> It's not over, until it's over...Patience & Perfection are great virtue's....GOOD LUCK 2 `All in their pursuits

Old 11-02-2011, 08:11 AM

Monte Of The Month -- September 2011
2011 Monte Of The Year
3 Year Member1 Year Member

I actually never ever thought i'd get monte of the month lol
Just keep up the modding and I agree with others about pic whoring :p And most of all have fun modding ur monte and making it yours that's what I do and thats all that counts

Best of luck man

Old 11-02-2011, 08:24 AM

Monte Of The Month -- March 2013

Paying some people off couldn't hurt either. So send out some checks and we'll see what we can do. Just kidding like others have said Keep modding, post pics of your new mods and stay active on the forum. I've seen several great montes that took a long time to even make it to the voting.

Quick Reply: Monte of the Month-