General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Monte and Challey Photoshoot! (PICS)

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 11:22 PM
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by turbo monte
looks great man! awesome place for pics as well!
thank you!

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
BUT ! The question IS ! Which one is the fastest
we'll have to find out!

Originally Posted by t.s.b
I wish that was my garage, the Monte right next to my Challenger, both are some bad azz looking cars
im with you on that!!

Originally Posted by AwesomeSS
Hands down in the retro dept the exterior of the challenger wins over all. But I think the stang wins for the interior and how comfortable and similar to the late 60s it comes. I also test drove a Camaro and didn't really like that interior either. The steering wheel blocks the gauges too much.
Very true. Also the V6 mustangs exhaust sounds the best over the v6 camaro and v6 challenger and thats a fact! and the camaros steering wheel is like giant lmao

Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 AM

And to think, 42 years ago the Monte SS would've been faster than the Challenger!!

Old 07-30-2012, 12:50 PM

Wow I reaaaaally love the color combos. May I ask where you got those little silver Chevy emblem and SS on the front corners?

Old 07-31-2012, 03:15 PM

Monte Of The Month -- May 2013
1 Year Member

Being a true Hearted CHEVY guy. When I was out looking for a car I took both the Camaro & the Challenger for a quick spin and after about 30 mins in each and talking to the sales person. I think the Challenger was my FAV. More room in the back seat more trunk room. And it felt just a tad more comfortable while driving. Plus It had a HEMI in it Not trying hi jack this thread. Just my opinion on both cars. Now I ask myself why didn't I take a New Mustang out for a ride 2 yrs ago ????

Old 07-31-2012, 03:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2010
Monte Of The Month -- July 2013
IT HERTZ
5 Year Member

Nice looking car's man !!!..

Old 08-01-2012, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 04LaVaSS
And to think, 42 years ago the Monte SS would've been faster than the Challenger!!
true! lmao!

Originally Posted by Dubstepticon
Wow I reaaaaally love the color combos. May I ask where you got those little silver Chevy emblem and SS on the front corners?
thanks! andd they were actually on the car when i purchased it. i honestly forget about them haha! but im sure any local decal or car/truck wrap place can make them for you! shouldnt be too expensive cause theyre small!

Originally Posted by Ricks 2006 SS
Being a true Hearted CHEVY guy. When I was out looking for a car I took both the Camaro & the Challenger for a quick spin and after about 30 mins in each and talking to the sales person. I think the Challenger was my FAV. More room in the back seat more trunk room. And it felt just a tad more comfortable while driving. Plus It had a HEMI in it Not trying hi jack this thread. Just my opinion on both cars. Now I ask myself why didn't I take a New Mustang out for a ride 2 yrs ago ????
id have to agree with you rick! the challenger is BIG. its a Dodge Charger Chasis on a 2 dr body! its a heavy monster. if i had to get one of the 3 in a baseline id still go for the challey. (its harder to tell the baseline from the sxt r/t's ect. )

Originally Posted by Blazed SS
Nice looking car's man !!!..
thanks man! appreciate it!