General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

A Little Dissapointed

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Default A Little Dissapointed

While on my way to work this afternoon, I had noticed a Monte Carlo not too far ahead, so I caught up to it. A ways back, I noticed it had Intimidator on the trunk, so I was like OOOO!

But When I caught up, It was just a wanna be... No High Sport kit, No Dual Exhuast, no Quarter Pannel badges... just a big WANNA BE LS...

I drove by and shook my head at them, they knew they were busted..

I hate it when people PRETEND to have something better than what they have... Makes me feel like they let down the Monte Carlo Name..

Just my little rant of the day.

EDIT.... Not trying to Offend Brittany... Hell yours is close enough to an Intimidator

Old 05-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

wow man, so I guess if and when I put a couple Intimidator items on my car you'll be disappointed with me then also

Old 05-17-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by monte carlo 3831
wow man, so I guess if and when I put a couple Intimidator items on my car you'll be disappointed with me then also
Did you ever get your Silverado Intimidator badges?
I thought those would look cool on your 7 gen, because the lettering was a bit sharper looking.

Also, they may be paying tribute to the great Earnhardt.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:33 PM
Monte Of The Month - February 2010
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Jomao_o
Did you ever get your Silverado Intimidator badges?
I thought those would look cool on your 7 gen, because the lettering was a bit sharper looking.

Also, they may be paying tribute to the great Earnhardt.
No, I haven't got one yet! $60 seemed a little steep, but I may splurge and get one, but maybe not after what I read about being a pretender and not a contender with my car wannabe Intimidator

Old 05-17-2010, 05:39 PM

impersonation is the most sincere form of flattery

Old 05-17-2010, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by jimbo7
impersonation is the most sincere form of flattery
I agree.
Nice ride you have there bud

Chris, you won't be the only one.
Remember member Intimidat3r? he got custom headrests that read Intimidator SS and had the Silverado emblems aswell?! You can definitely go for it.
You can send those guys an offer to see if they will lower it abit.
You already have the Intimidator trunk liner, so seems plans are for it!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:24 PM

That is never cool. Speaking of it though some G.I. tried to punk me in his Dodge Challenger today telling me it was an SRT-8. I told him that it looked like the rally or whatever package and he told me I didn't know anything. So I asked him to pop the hood and he yelled at me saying he doesn't have too prove anything. I hate living near a base...

Old 05-17-2010, 09:03 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

That's one of the reasons I took the Monte Carlo windshield decal off the 03 - I didn't want anyone think I was trying to make my 03 a pace car wannabe.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

are you hatin on ls'?

Old 05-17-2010, 09:08 PM

Indeed, it's pretty sad that pompous asses INSIST on having pissing matches with others trying to prove that their car is faster than yours, or what have you... There's enough jealousy in the world without pathetic mongoloids pulling that garbage. I once had a moron try to race my ROUSH Mustang with a Ford Tarus... I remember sitting at the stop light and just shaking my head at him... and then tehn going by him and merging off the highway, I drive a GRABBER ORANGE Mustang, i'm not getting ticketed cuz some troglodyte wants to goof off with me and go tell a story to his buddies... sad, just sad...

Quick Reply: A Little Dissapointed