General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Keyless entry standard?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 PM

Monte Of The Month -- February 2008
Default RE: Keyless entry standard?

ORIGINAL: SpaceRider

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: SolaraSlayer

Space, what were the odds that they happen to be an advertiser.

I am starting to wonder about you my friend?????????????????
[/align][align=center]GP `Dave,[/align][align=center]I wonder about me to : ) I think they should start paying me, or donating[/align][align=center]to my college fund. : )[/align][align=center]I'm just try'in to help a MCF Member, & the link was what I got from Googles : )[/align][align=center]I hope that a member finds the answer to his question.[/align][align=center]What did you do to help ? I wonder : )[/align][align=center]Good Luck[/align][align=center]`Space[/align]
Yeah Space, you got the link from Google, but since this website is owned by Google, the link for those keyless guys appeared on the banner above this thread when I was reading it.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:12 AM

Just to Update. I bought a couple of remotes cheap on ebay.Programmed them with STock radio and all is working great.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:18 AM

Hi Mark, thanks for the update. It's great to read a post
that something worked out. Happy 4 you!
~ Peace ~
`Space

Old 08-15-2007, 02:00 PM

The Keyless Entry is coded into your cars radio. To find out if the car is equiped for it you will need your manual as I can't remember the steps. I beleive you turn the radio off and push the tune button in for like 10 seconds and push up and down on the seek buttons or something like that - Check your manual for the correct info though.

When you are looking through the radio's menu options, you will be looking for FOB PROGRAMMING. The manual will tell you what you exactly need to do to program the FOB. As for purchase, either what Space mentioned or Ebay.