General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Insurace on the '06

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 06:18 PM
Default RE: Insurace on the '06

state farm? man you like paying hig prices for nothign LOL

Sorry ! I dont care for them at all. i would not insure my sons power wheels threw them if i had to.

but yeah that dose sound kind of hig if you ask me we live in Monte gomery AL. befor ehere and i had the las tmonte i owned stolen form me and i still dont pay that much. and my wife is defnetly not the best driver i have ever seen LOL

Old 08-29-2006, 01:44 AM

I live in Chicago and I have been with State Farm for 20 years... All insurance companies suck. The worst is Country Insurance.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:45 AM

have never had country. i have delt with them before as the wife was hit with a car that had them and they are the biggest pian in the asses to ge tthings done with LOL

not to tuff to talk to they just take forever to get anything done.

Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 AM

You're right, they do all suck...it's just a matter of finding the lesser of the evils. Sometimes I feel like I throw money away on insurance. What get me is uninsured/underinsured motorist. You mean I have to pay extra on MY insurance to cover someone else's dumbassness?!?!?!?! That bites, but without it, you end up like me with having to eat $5K into the new car loan (no gap ins.), a busted elbow (one surgery later), and $12K worth of physical therapy alone, and the accident causer's ins. wants me to take a settlement of $15,000 from which my attorney takes a third and my health ins. wants a chunk!!!!

bitter...party of one.[:@]

Old 08-29-2006, 05:09 AM

belive me i can relate to it. after i was hit by a DWI and her husban was the vice prez of the branh for firemans fund ins. in our area i took a beatting on it

had to learn how to walk again.
Lost total amount of the bike i was on and also had to go threw phisical threopy for right shoulder and then when i though tit was all done i had to go do it all over again due to me walking again so it was another two years of p.t. and paying threw the *** for that.

When we setteled 5 years after the fact i walked away with just under 4500.00 to my name and nothing at all to show for it.

I would have rather had the ten grand that was in the bike and the 5 years of life back then deal with all of that crap again.