General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

i find these places and can't help but take pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Default i find these places and can't help but take pictures

SO i'm sharing em with ya. the ones on the dirt road are near race city (drag strip and dirt track here in calgary) the one on the bridge is near my jobsite, and all were taken with my cellphone. i'm really impressed with the bridge pic. (last pic in this post)

SS :P

Old 03-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Default RE: i find these places and can't help but take pictures

Nice pics bro. Thanks for the comments on cardomain. I don't know how much I will do to my car cosmetically, when I get the money (even though it is in awesome shape) I will probably get some of the paint touched up. A family friend own's a body shop and he's really good at blending! lol.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:13 PM

i hear ya. it's not noticeable from pictures. but there is roughly 80 dents on the hood/roof/and trunk from hail last spring. you have to look at it from the right angle. but there is some larger ones. once the gravel is gone off most of the roads here i will be painting my new hood and installing it. possibly fiberglassing in a functional hood scoop, still undecided on that one.

also found a paintless dent repair place that will do my roof and trunk for about 400$ but the hood has some larger dents and is unrepairable

Old 03-21-2008, 11:09 PM

nic ephotos there couch. i just wish i could get a chance to find a place for mine here.
i have seen a coupel of parks but havent had the cahnce to get to them go figure lol

Old 03-25-2008, 12:05 AM

car looks good. gotta hate the hail damage hey, my old monte got hit last spring just outside airdrie.. keep up the good work

Old 03-25-2008, 02:01 AM

oh wow didn't realize there was a member on here that is in alberta! scary part is i know where crossfield is lol.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:37 AM

lol ya its a small town but a fun one. i always find the sweetest places to take pictures out here

Old 03-25-2008, 08:52 PM

i can imagine. looks amazing once everything turns back from brown to green.

Old 03-25-2008, 09:35 PM

I love seeing th ephotos of all the cars here. it is really nice to knwo im not the only one in this world that is Sick LOL

others really do think of the car when they have soap and water in thier hands lol

Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Nice pics couch! You got some great scenery around your place. I'm envious.

I'd love to get some better scenic pics of my Monte. But the ones in my photogallery are pretty much the best so far. There's no hills around here. The area is about as flat as an old beer left sitting out over night.

We don't have a racetrack or dragstrip around here anymore. There's a few public parks, but they are usually populated with tourists and joggers, and almost impossible to get a pic withjust my carin it.I got a nice shot of my Monte infront of the Detroit skyline, but it was surrounded by 20 other cars.

A lot of times the best shots block traffic, and traffic in Windsor is just insane with all theroad closures and detours.

Gonna have to take a trip this summer and get some decent pics.