General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Having some major BADLUCK, beware ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 10:15 AM
5 Year Member1 Year Member
Default Having some major BADLUCK, beware ...

Well in this past week it seems i'm having bad luck ...
Where do i begin ..
Well on Tuesday while getting lunch at Wendy's at around 1:41am I went into the drivethru to purchase my food anyhow as I waited for my order i was instructed to get out of the lane and go wait in a parking spot ... Anyhow as i'm trying to turnaround and back into the space luck would have it I back into a sign that's about trunk high and put a nice dent in my trunk, totally missing the bumper completly [&:] (insert awww here) ... Yea, well i anyhow i went to get a estimate for the damage and was quoted $323.00 (insert sigh here) ....

Then today this morning i get into my car and i'm heading home and as i get almost 8 minutes from my house the low pressure tire sensor comes on and I'm like WTf [>:] anyhow I hit the info button and i see the pressure dropping rather slowly, but very steady anyhow Thank God for that feature ahhhh! (insert haaaleeeejjuhhhha!) I have a nice cut in my tire with no nail or any glass present ... (hmm) ..

The week isn't even over yet sadly ...

Old 10-04-2007, 10:19 AM
Default RE: Having some major BADLUCK, beware ...

Well there goes some of my money saved for my magnaflow exhaust mod ...[:@]

Old 10-04-2007, 11:03 AM

Dannie,
The Wizard shall remove the Bad Luck Spell
[:-]

Old 10-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007

Good luck is on it way! From the second you read this, good fortune will rain on you for ever-more!!!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:01 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Are we related?

Tuesday morning I get outside to head in to work and my white Shadow ES won't start. The starter went out.
That evening I'm pushing the car (by myself by the way) back up the drive with my father setting in the car steering it. He tries to do me a favor by rolling the door glass back up for me only he breaks the door glass off the track instead. So now it's like 9:30pm and I have to stay up to repair the door glass.
While taking the door trim off I cut my finger bad enough blood is everywhere. Like on the door panel.
I get the glass back on the regulator track. By now it's about 10pm and I have to get up for work in a few hours so I say to heck with replacing the door trim and go to bed.
Get to work yesterday morning. I see a jam at one of the conveyor belt corners so I go to break it loose. This one heavy box decides to fall backwards and the corner of the box cuts just next to my right eye. It bleeds pretty good. And a few hours later it's pretty swollen.

Today it looks a lot better then it did. And I'm glad it didn't need stitches.
[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Oh I forgot.
On the way home from work yesterday I know I have to lay on the ground to remove & replace the starter on my Dodge Shadow. It's raining.
But about a mile from my house the rain stops. So at least that workedfor me.
[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 10-04-2007, 02:12 PM

Sorry to hear about the bad luck Dan,I've had days/weeks like that before.

Just get the exhaust, heck with the trunk, lol. Is it in a place where the racing stripes would cover it up? The would save money over a repair if you don't mind the looks of the racing stripe kits.

I'm looking to make one for my car.. just need to decide what it should look like, what lines to follow, etc.

Old 10-04-2007, 08:05 PM

Fallen to the Dark Side - Resident Ford Man
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

hey.. last tuesday a girl backed into my car. i parked my car in this row wtih REAL short parking spots. . apparently this girl just kept easing back adn easing back.... and the nshe tappd my car, put one small scartch abotu the length of a quarter on its rear bumper.. but ehres the good part... i probably wouldn't have noticed if she hadn't just LEFT THE CAR BACKED UP AGAINST MINE!!!!! IDIOT!!!!

my generations drivers suck

Old 10-05-2007, 09:44 AM

Thanks guys for the support I'm feeling alot better after what happened yesterday ...

I'm grateful for the tire pressure feature or else I probably wouldn't have known my tire was flat until the next day I got up to go to work which would of been a big problem ...