General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

Opinion Needed: Easy and Cheap Performance

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by DanKScott
I would say around $1000 for my max and I do agree ive been looking around and there isnt much that can come out of it. Im also trying to make it sound a little deeper I know its easy for a V6 to sound like a fart cannon but thats not what I am looking for. If anyone could help me with that as well it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for everyones responses have been very helpful and very interesting. Ive only just recently came onto this site and ive learned more than i have in the 2 years ive had my vehicle so again, thank you to everybody.
Originally Posted by The_Maniac
Sound can be just a good exhaust (many people can share info on that).

As for mods, the thread I shared earlier covers a lot of you common/basic options. But again, all depends on you budget and end-game for the car. $1000 can get you some fun goodies.

Yea, if you need any exhaust opinions for these cars you can ask me also.. Ive done so many different things to the 3400, 3800, and supercharged 3800 (in regards to exhaust) it would make your head spin..

Ive been experimenting/playing with/installing/modifying exhaust on these cars for like 8 years now..

More than happy to help with exhaust.. One of my favorite things to talk about..

I know a little about intake setups also, but not much to know there..