General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

CUSTOM Headrest Embroidery

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 01:17 PM

very nice

Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 AM

indeed VERY nice work, i've always liked "custom" interior!! Looks AWEsOME!

I too would loooooooooooooove some red inserts on my Dale Jr. but I'm not going that route, as I'd like the car to stay somewhat stock. I did however look to get my ROUSH Mustang seats done, but it being "grabber orange" the color is just too difficult to match, plus, I live in "dumpwater", Minnesota where not too many people can re-apolster seats in a professional manner. Plus, i'm in with TAZ, the funds are just not there... on average, I guesstimated a cost of 1500-2000 for my Mustang seats both front and rear, I wouldn't want that cost on either the Mustang or the Monte, pass!!!

Old 06-06-2010, 03:13 AM

those headrest are sick

Old 06-06-2010, 08:45 AM

Thanks for the bump, i had been looking for this thread.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:17 AM

Custom Embroidery is the best form of merchandising even if it may be worn by a set number of people who are part of the particular organization. Furthermore, custom embroidery is a way of expressing your overall personality and is equally stylish enough provided you choose the best stunning designs.

Customized T Shirts give you the unique identity of being part of a team, camp, organization, golf club, sports team, common social cause and so on. Your face is not the only identity as you put on your T Shirts, Caps and Jerseys. This identity is indeed important for an organization that wants to promote itself through effective merchandise.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Monte Of The Month -- March 2011
5 Year Member
3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by nclogowear
It's not a good idea to advertise your products on your first post. You look like a spammer doing that. If you're not spam, I'm sorry but I've seen this happen a lot.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:06 AM
Default Custom Embroidery on T Shirts

Customized T Shirts give you the unique identity of being part of a team, camp, organization, golf club, sports team, common social cause and so on. Your face is not the only identity as you put on your T Shirts, Caps and Jerseys. This identity is indeed important for an organization that wants to promote itself through effective merchandise.
Embroidering Customized and self-designed logos is the perfect form of brand management for an organization. The term customized means to embroider the logos and designs that are predesigned or predetermined on your T Shirts for promotional or identification purposes. It depends upon the preferences of the organization to embroider their designs on the front, back or the breast pocket of their T Shirts.

These customized designs and logos may be designed by yourself, an external organization or the company where you wish to have your T Shirts embroidered. Most of the times, companies that embroider your T Shirts have their own team of designers and artists who can create unique logos or designs for you. Custom embroidery on T Shirts lets others gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization at the very first look.
Custom Embroidery is the best form of merchandising even if it may be worn by a set number of people who are part of the particular organization. Furthermore, custom embroidery is a way of expressing your overall personality and is equally stylish enough provided you choose the best stunning designs.

Last edited by nclogowear; 07-30-2010 at 01:08 AM. Reason: website
Old 07-30-2010, 07:33 AM

^^ Obvious spammer is obvious

Anyways the embrodiary work looks great. I'm going to have my Bonneville's interior completely redone eventually, I'll have to keep this in mind