General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

The Black Rose on exhibit at Atlanta International Auto Show!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Cool >We are<

Originally Posted by Montelicious
Thanks, yeah thought that too along with others, but Im not popular enough here, lol. At least she is MOTY every year in my eyes with all that she has transformed into. I will give you the video link when you shoot me an email.

Hi `Lisa,
I believe that we are, who we think we are.

The answer is in our mirror.

I hope that you share your vid with `all.
You have won the MOTM contest twice. To me that says volumes about your Monte Carlo 4>Sure..
>EnJoy your award winning Monte<

Old 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Monte Of The Month -- December 2010
Monte Of The Month -- November 2014
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Oh yeah, I have been asking for my MOTM certificate since late December. I waited till March and asked again, giving all info again, still no reply. I think it is rude when the person in charge of them wont even respond to my emails and pms. Takes 2 seconds to acknowledge an inquiry. If said person doesnt want to be bothered with making me one or replying to me, then maybe someone else can make it. I wanted it to display at my shows.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

Oh yeah, I have been asking for my MOTM certificate since late December. I waited till March and asked again, giving all info again, still no reply. I think it is rude when the person in charge of them wont even respond to my emails and pms. Takes 2 seconds to acknowledge an inquiry. If said person doesnt want to be bothered with making me one or replying to me, then maybe someone else can make it. I wanted it to display at my shows.
Congrats at the show Lisa!

In regards to the MOTM Certificate.. I think Mike is now printing those off and I believe he has a new job, so I can definitely see how things can be hectic right now, especially receiving a message for this in late December, around Christmas. I can definitely understand if he was wanting to spend time with him family and didn't get the chance to even open the message.

Now that Mike has actually had a chance to settle into his new job and get everything sorted out, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to print and ship you your certificate.

I know it may only seem like it will take '2 seconds', but some of us have a lot going on and I know Mike is one of those people. Sometimes the easiest things turn into the hardest things because so much is going on.

Hopefully you're able to get your MOTM certificate for your next show.

Old 04-08-2015, 03:49 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Hey Lisa...

Just speaking for myself here...

Mike just started a new job working 10-12 hours a day. Like anybody on a new job, he can't be spending time on social media during working hours. And after work, he does have a home life. He works hard at doing everything he does.

All the staff here are volunteers. Including the admins. We do what we can as time allows. Unpaid. But family, work, and real life have to come first.

Going on public rants like you tend to do, doesn't make people want to help you much.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2015
1 Year Member

Tensions are high in this thread. Time to put it in park and cool the engines before they overheat. I understand Lisa's frustrations as she hasn't gotten even a reply, but yea there could be a lot of reasons as to why that is. But we are all here to help each other so surely this can be resolved.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Cool >Let there be Peace on `Earth & the MCF > Please<

Sadly, being on the staff can `be a very thankless position to have. I know from watching Space & how much time he had devoted to the MCF along with `Lou (Mod Taz & our former MCF Admin)..Thanks `Lou!

I thank all the Staff for their time & dedication & I hope that this thread can revert back to the Black Rose & other issues can be directed privately to a Staff Member & not on a open forum.

Wish `all a fun > happy > peaceful time on the MCF.

I shall now `go & look in2 my mirror & hopefully like what I see

Last edited by BeachBumMike; 04-08-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Taz

Monte Of The Month -- March 2014
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

I've said my peace. The topic can resume.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Taz
I've said my peace. The topic can resume.

Yes Taz, but now I'm afraid >(& I'm home all alone

*I maybe put in the MCF Time Out Jail again)>I don't like it when you lock me `up & take away my `puter.

Old 04-09-2015, 08:19 AM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2010
10 Year Member

It's really sad to me how ungrateful and selfish some people are!

Mike works very hard and dedicates his free time (what little he has) to helping keep this form alive and well for all Monte Carlo Enthusiast. You have no idea what he has going on in his personal life (why would you, when it's all about you)...but maybe you should cut the guy some slack.

I got to tell you, comments like this, would only make me PURPOSELY NOT give you certificates, just because you're acting like an ungrateful child. But that's just me.

Nobody appreciates your negativity and ungrateful attitude. And as a friend of Mike's and an MCF Staff Member (of which you never contacted any other staff members when Mike didn't reply timely) I am insulted by your stabs at Mike. And don't try to say you didn't specifically say it was Mike you were referring to, we all know that's who you targeted in your childish rant.

And for the record, I think its rude to be slamming Mike on a public forum the way you just did. So look at yourself in the mirror before accusing Mike of being rude.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:25 AM

Quick Reply: The Black Rose on exhibit at Atlanta International Auto Show!