General Monte Carlo Talk Talk about the Monte Carlo. Does not have to be your Monte. Can include pics and games.

~ Sponsors for M.C.F ~

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default RE: - Featured Sponsor MCF -

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj

I've clicked [:-] and [:-] it felt good

I've been told clicking will cause you to go blind. [sm=happybounce.gif]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, I only have to put on glasses after about 12 hours of viewing[/align][align=center]X-Rated sites or reading Mag's....My eye doc recommended that I drop to [/align][align=center]8 hours or I have to get bi-focal's : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]That would be kewl, then I won't have 2 use my magnifying Glass : )[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Our MCF Sponsor's[/align]

Old 04-27-2007, 11:30 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

I'm with ya on this.

From all the years of looking at X-rated stuff on the net, I had to switch to tri-focals.[sm=badidea.gif] [sm=bustedsign.gif]

It's kind of a pain in the a$$ wearing them but it sure beats (no pun intended) walking into walls. [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-28-2007, 12:28 PM

[align=center]
ORIGINAL: rj
Space,

I'm with ya on this.
[sm=bustedsign.gif][/align][align=center][:-]
From all the years of looking at X-rated stuff on the net, I had to switch to tri-focals.

It's kind of a pain in the a$$ wearing them but it sure beats (no pun intended) walking into walls.[/align][align=center][sm=exactly.gif][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[hr]
[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]RJ, I only wear SunGlasses, but if I keep it up, I'm sure that I will have to get [/align][align=center]Trifocal's [/align][align=center][/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Check out our Sponsor's Magazines...Great Price's[/align][align=center]+[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]http://www.americanracing.com/[/align]

Old 04-28-2007, 11:42 PM
rj
15 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Space,

Don't forget the tail-tell.... hair growing in the palm of your hand.

[sm=guilty.gif]

Old 06-02-2007, 05:01 AM

[align=center]Members have you visited any of our Sponsor's ?[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]They know when we click their sites.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Has any member purchased anything from any of our[/align][align=center]Sponsor's ? Post your comments.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]If you know anyone that would be a good sponsor[/align][align=center]for our site, let the Mod's know about it.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]The more supporting sponsor's we have, the better[/align][align=center]that we can keep this site updated & running.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Post any idea's to add to the growth of the MCF.[/align][align=center][/align]