Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

XADO engine / tranny revitalizing products

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Monte Of The Month -- May 2012
Monte Of The Year 2012
Monte Of The Month -- February 2017
15 Year Member
10 Year Member5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default XADO engine / tranny revitalizing products

Recently while reading a Road and Track magazine there was an advertisement for a product manufacturer I never heard of before and the products they make. The products they sell are intriguing enough to prompt me do further research by visiting their website and reading customer reviews.

I ended up purchasing their "Stage 1 Atomic metal conditioner" for my Monte's engine and their " XADO Revitalizant EX 120 Automatic Transmissions" product. While my engine has only about 15,000 miles on it and the tranny about 2,000, I figured this product may help repair any unknown and unseen issues and pre-empt future ones. My Monte is drove hard at times and not wanting to not give her engine / tranny a fighting chance I opted to give these XADO products a try.

I know some engine restore products promise the world and or more often than not are only "snake oil" in a bottle. After seeing Lambo, Ferrari and other car owners use this I'm thinking perhaps there may be something to this. My engine's compression is just fine and such, but there just has to be wear going on, and I want to give the new tranny some preventive wear help. I will give a review in a few weeks.

LINK TO XADO site below:

http://xado.info/en/our-technology

XADO 1 Stage

XADO 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant is a 1-step engine treatment that rebuilds metal and protects worn metal from future wear. One 27ml bottle contains enough active ingredient for a complete 100% (RF100) cycle of revitalization for an automobile engine. The difference between this product and 1 Stage Maximum Atomic Metal Conditioner is this product is only the raw, active ingredient – Revitalizant - in gel form. Revitalizant has been independently tested and proven to increase compression, decrease fuel consumption, increase horsepower, and reduce toxic emissions.

No matter how well a car is maintained, high heat and friction cause a car’s engine to become worn, scratched, and mis-shaped over time. Adding just a tube of XADO 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant to your engine oil rebuilds worn engine metal and coats the rebuilt metal at the friction points with a self-regulating layer of ceramic-metal to prevent future wear. Unlike other engine treatments that must be added during every oil change, 1 Stage Engine Revitalizant needs to be added only ONCE for 62,000 miles of protection.

XADO’s innovative patented nano-technology is the result of 20 years of research and development. When added to an automobile’s engine oil, Revitalizant rebuilds worn engine metal at the atomic level, reversing wear, restoring engine geometry, and coating engine metal with a layer of ceramic-metal to protect against future wear. Revitalizant is activated by high-heat and friction, so it only repairs metal at high-friction points where metal wear occurs. Revitalizant leaves crank-cases and non-friction metal unaffected. The protective layer of Revitalizant does not cake, flake, or alter oil viscosity. This makes it safe to use in even the most sensitive vehicles. 1 Stage is compatible with all motor oils, from full-synthetic to mineral. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work

NEW XADO Revitalizant EX120 for Automatic Transmissions

Imagine all the savings and benefits!
Increase life of your hard working transmission.
Smooth out hard shifts (very common).
Save on the costly repairs.
Run you car past 300,000 miles.
Eliminate expensive new car payments.
Bottom line -> the product pays for itself and puts $$$ in your pocket.

The revitalizant is designed for restoring repair and wear protection of automatic transmissions.

Due to its by 20% greater* active agent’s concentration, it offers strong restoration potential to the worn out surfaces and wear protection.

During revitalization of the automatic transmission a cermet layer, grown on the crystal lattice of the metal surface layer, is formed on the friction pair surfaces (gears, bearings, hydraulic distributors, torque converter clutches).

So, the conventional metal to metal contact is replaced by a practically non-wearing cermet to cermet contact.

Technical info

Main characteristics of the cermet coating:
microhardness – 750 kg/mm2;
high corrosion resistance;
roughness Ra up to 0.06 mkm.

Treatment procedure for automatic transmissions

Step 1: Check the fluid level.

Step 2: Inject the contents of the syringe into the oil filler neck (vent of the oil gage rod) of the automatic transmission.

Step 3: Run the car as usual without any restrictions.

Step 4: Revitalization is completed after 50 hours of mechanism operation (after 1500 km run).

Wear resistance of the protective coating is guaranteed for 1 year.

Last edited by ZIPPY02; 03-09-2014 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:42 AM
Default Xado

I swear by XADO now for my transmissions, my transmission had a crack in it leaking fluid bad, after 3 tubes of XADO treatment and about 400-500 miles the leak was gone, and the transmission worked better than it did new and I did and extra treatment, it also increases the compression and rebuilt all the surfaces smoother like it said. It pumps fluid even faster now. I am doing an engine treatment soon and I'll tell how that goes once I have the money to do it.