Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

Spark Plug Gap?

Old 08-26-2007, 07:12 AM
Default Spark Plug Gap?

I am getting ready to buy new colder spark plugs from ZZP, but I am a little confused as to what gap I want..

What gap do you guys run for your Supercharged applications? With, say, a 3.4 pulley?

-Keegan

Old 08-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Default RE: Spark Plug Gap?

[align=center][/color]
ORIGINAL: ExplosiveSoundz

I am getting ready to buy new colder spark plugs from ZZP, but I am a little confused as to what gap I want..

What gap do you guys run for your Supercharged applications? With, say, a 3.4 pulley?

-Keegan
[/size][/align][align=center]Hi Keegan, I don't know the gap setting for your plugs, but I would suggest[/size][/align][align=center]that you email ZZP with what has been done to your 3.8 SC, & seek[/align][align=center]their advise. They have the resource's, & experience.[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Below is For your information on a site I found.[/align][align=center]Good Luck, `Space[/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][size=4][/align][align=center]
All your GM supercharger and servicing needs.[/font][/align][/align][align=center][/align][align=center]Some people might say it's old fashion, but at Superchargers and Accessories we still believe in quality workmanship at a fair price. We take great pride in what we do, and it shows in our work. Maybe that's why our business base is largely repeat customers and referrals. We've been serving Sacramento since 1992. In today's volatile market, that says a lot. We are a family-run, locally owned business that is large enough to serve your needs in a timely fashion (most service calls get resolved in less than 24 hours!) and yet small enough to still be personable and give you the attention you deserve.[/align][align=center]Click below link :[/align][align=center][font=arial][color=#0000ff][size=2][:-]Click it below
http://www.superchargersandaccessori...FQ6fHgoda0TWOw
[/align]