Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

LS1 RWD Conversion? Anyone else this crazy?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
STILL SLOW
Monte Of The Month -- May 2010
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by 2000MonteCarloRwd
Ok ok.. Sorry fellas for the hassle.. I have a different motor in my car.. My first was an Ls6.. But I never updated the net afterwards.. I have an Lq9 with a small blower friendly cam in it now and a ported M90 supercharger.. My car is on Youtube.. Just search rear wheel drive monte carlo. Yea.. Its blue too now.
You have an m90 on a cammed lq9? Hahahahhahahahahaha

Old 12-18-2012, 08:36 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by Enzo354
You have an m90 on a cammed lq9? Hahahahhahahahahaha
You've never seen?

Old 12-19-2012, 02:22 AM

Ill post an album when you post your rwd ls9 powerhouse album.. Lol..

Seriously no.. I would have to do it with my laptop.. Ill dig it out soon fellas.. The thing about it is that no matter what I did to my car... guys have to do their car their way.. I mean, you see my car rwd.. You know its rwd.. so you know its possible/ been done.. In multiple cars.. but its not a kit you pull out of a box like a body kit or hid lights or even seat covers.. I kno some still wont see where Im coming from so Ill just give in and post the pics that i do have..

Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 AM

Seriously no.. I would have to do it with my laptop.. Ill dig it out soon fellas.. The thing about it is that no matter what I did to my car... guys have to do their car their way.. I mean, you see my car rwd.. You know its rwd.. so you know its possible/ been done.. In multiple cars.. but its not a kit you pull out of a box like a body kit or hid lights or even seat covers.. I kno some still wont see where Im coming from so Ill just give in and post the pics that i do have..
That is one hell of a build. I wish they would have made the whole generation of the Monte Carlo like the build you did. But I am pretty content with what I have. But this is a hell of a build! Good work buddie!

Old 12-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Monte Of The Month -- September 2010
10 Year Member

I've posted multiple times that my car is photoshopped... so you're either blind or illiterate? You choose.

The thing is you keep claiming all these things with nothing to back it up... videos on youtube that don't link back to you. A Monte with an LS engine and then down an LQ9 with an m90? WHAT?! Nothing there sounds right to me and there's been no evidence of any of this, just talk.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:58 PM

Monte Of The Month -- October 2012
3 Year Member

Originally Posted by trewyn15
I've posted multiple times that my car is photoshopped... so you're either blind or illiterate? You choose.

The thing is you keep claiming all these things with nothing to back it up... videos on youtube that don't link back to you. A Monte with an LS engine and then down an LQ9 with an m90? WHAT?! Nothing there sounds right to me and there's been no evidence of any of this, just talk.
Haters will be hating.

In all seriousness, you said blind or illiterate, well how about both? Blind AND illiterate Just need to consider all of the possibilities

Old 12-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2012

I just want this one to show up on Christmas Day....that's all.

Old 12-21-2012, 06:16 AM

Oh man, gimme gimme!

Old 12-21-2012, 07:47 AM

Look, little trey... Im going to do something I usually dont do.. and that is ignore that little **** you just wrote.. You got the wrong one.. Please dont resort to name calling or even trying to call me out on the internet.. you look/ sound stupid.. Enough of that before I relapse on you.. Do me a favor and post no more replys to me.. Its not for me... Its for you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program:

The cars that Pacer SS posted are sweet.. There is a guy here in Michigan with a blue one, tube chassis race car just like that one.

Old 12-21-2012, 07:53 AM

Look, little trey... Im going to do something I usually dont do.. and that is ignore that little **** you just wrote.. You got the wrong one.. Please dont resort to name calling or even trying to call me out on the internet.. you look/ sound stupid.. Enough of that before I relapse on you.. Do me a favor and post no more replys to me.. Its not for me... Its for you.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program:

The car that Pacer SS posted is sweet.. There is a guy here in Michigan with a blue one, tube chassis race car just like that one. Pacer, I see you dropped in the supercharged 3800, huh? Nice..

Quick Reply: LS1 RWD Conversion? Anyone else this crazy?