Engine/Transmission/Performance Adders Chat about your engine, transmission, nitrous, superchargers, turbos, and tuning.

Misc Build: the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket

Old 02-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Monte Of The Month -- July 2012
Monte Of The Month -- August 2016
10 Year Member
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket

i have found a post about doing this and it has step by step instructions of how to do so. i have followed them instructions and now have a walbro 485 pump stuffed into my bucket inside my tank. no more fuel starvation for me i will post the link i followed below for others to view. keep in mind you can not use this fuel pump with a factory fuel regulator!!!

Biggest baddest fuel pump in a stock canister
^^LINK^^
any questions about this upgrade feel free to ask!!!

Attached Thumbnails the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485-harness.jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485-order.jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485.......jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485......jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485.....jpg  

the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485....jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485...jpg   the biggest in tank fuel pump i know of in a 3800 that fits in the factory bucket-walbro-485..jpg  

Search this Thread