Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

Removal of Chevy Emblem

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month -- December 2007
Default RE: Removal of Chevy Emblem

ORIGINAL: Twisted_Metal

Why do people debadge their cars? I want people to know I drive a Chevy it's like saying Screw Imports.
Dannie you work for GM don't you? GM is very proud of its badging. One on the Trunk, one on the Front Grill, 2-GM buttons on each side. 4-center caps, and that is just the exterior and does not include the glass or headlights. Is GM paying youto advertise their product? No... In fact, they CHARGED you EXTRA money for Advertising and all those Brand Badges. Well, my car isbadge free, except the SS and the form plastic grill. My car does not even say Monte Carlo on it. If you know about cars you know it is a Monte Carlo... If you don't know, ask me, I will tell you and then sell you one.

I notice MOST people not only leave the Dealership plate frame, but leave the dealership badging on a car too! Again... Are they paying you to advertise? No... So why advertise for them? Are they going to give you a big discount? NO...

Iwork for a GM dealership, and I don't give them free advertising... So why should you?

Old 12-12-2007, 02:12 PM

lol speakin of advertising how bout selling ur windshield space...ne ricky bobby fans? lol if gm tried that id freak lol

Old 12-12-2007, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: BLACK ATTACK

ORIGINAL: Twisted_Metal

Why do people debadge their cars? I want people to know I drive a Chevy it's like saying Screw Imports.
Dannie you work for GM don't you? GM is very proud of its badging. One on the Trunk, one on the Front Grill, 2-GM buttons on each side. 4-center caps, and that is just the exterior and does not include the glass or headlights. Is GM paying youto advertise their product? No... In fact, they CHARGED you EXTRA money for Advertising and all those Brand Badges. Well, my car isbadge free, except the SS and the form plastic grill. My car does not even say Monte Carlo on it. If you know about cars you know it is a Monte Carlo... If you don't know, ask me, I will tell you and then sell you one.

I notice MOST people not only leave the Dealership plate frame, but leave the dealership badging on a car too! Again... Are they paying you to advertise? No... So why advertise for them? Are they going to give you a big discount? NO...

Iwork for a GM dealership, and I don't give them free advertising... So why should you?
LOL! I forgot to remove that .... ha!
You do make a very good point though ...