Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

my new ss badges

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:54 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

lol ebay

Old 02-22-2010, 11:35 PM

i like them!

Old 02-23-2010, 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by silverbullitt
yes they are pretty much same like the 06-07 mc but just little slant
Ya but they are a thinner @ the bottom as well n i personally like them and want to get them but am deciding between white or black because the rest of my SS badges are white and I'm putting a "SS" badge in the front and I now want those Camaro SS but iono if should go with white like the rest of my badge's or go Black but then it would be the only black SS badge lol but I'm just taking the "Gold" colored part off and leaving the silver back piece. That's why I'm not sure in the color yet.
Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Enzo354
Ive looked at these before but I thought they were huge. They look great though, I want them haha.
Ya I thought the same thing but after seeing the pic comparing them they do look GREAT!

come on brock you know better the camaro ss badge never come with black color like that!! those are inlay from reflective concepts.

wildnorth29 go to reflectiveconcepts.com and email them you want blue inlay and they will make one for you.
So if I go to reflectiveconcepts.com could the email me black if decided to change it from white to black the SS logo?

lol ebay
So ebay is where you bought your Camaro SS badge?
HOW MUCH DID IT RUN U ABOUT AFTER SHIPPING AND HANDLING?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Monte Of The Month -- February 2009
2009 Monte Of The Year
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member

Originally Posted by Mex24x
Ya but they are a thinner @ the bottom as well n i personally like them and want to get them but am deciding between white or black because the rest of my SS badges are white and I'm putting a "SS" badge in the front and I now want those Camaro SS but iono if should go with white like the rest of my badge's or go Black but then it would be the only black SS badge lol but I'm just taking the "Gold" colored part off and leaving the silver back piece. That's why I'm not sure in the color yet.
Any thoughts?

Ya I thought the same thing but after seeing the pic comparing them they do look GREAT!

So if I go to reflectiveconcepts.com could the email me black if decided to change it from white to black the SS logo?

So ebay is where you bought your Camaro SS badge?
HOW MUCH DID IT RUN U ABOUT AFTER SHIPPING AND HANDLING?
i think silver overlay would look good on black car. you can pick what ever color you want. "dome reflec" is what i recommend you to get. they little bit more expensive than the regular stick on overlay, but they are more durable and easy to put on..plus they just look better. i paid $29 shipped

Old 02-25-2010, 11:47 PM