Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

I Did Promise

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
Default I Did Promise

And here I deliver, the newest pictures of the car after the headlights/brakelights.

Wish I had a polarized lens for my camera, most of my sunglasses are all polarized so I'm used to the richness of the sky all the time and when I see my pictures they always looked washed out.

Old 08-30-2008, 09:29 PM
Default RE: I Did Promise

Looks good Garrett, I love those tinted taillights!

Mike

Old 08-30-2008, 10:51 PM

Monte Of The Month -- January 2009

WOW WOW WOW! I am very Impressed Garrett, Those pics look great. The color combo of your greay car with the black looks great!

I couldn't make up my mind but I am definately gonna go with the black headlights now. I hope they will look good with my white color.

Hey did you see my HID Install on my car domain page, I need to post it on mcf soon. Take a look at it, HIDS Are easy to do and you can make those lights bright at night. HIDS for my Lo beams and fog lights were only 200 off ebay.

The tail lights look great as well. The rims compliment everthing nicely. Great job.

I will give you this website name so go get an autobot decal thats reflective black and order two 6 inches and put one on each side like I did.

http://www.fastdecals.com/cgi-bin/qu...;affiliate_id=

Then we will start an autobot club with cardomain and here.

Too bad we didn't live close to our fellow monte members it be great to socialize and see the cars for real.

Old 08-30-2008, 11:01 PM

Garrett post your pics on your car domain page, take pics of the inside of your car and engine bay and post all your new pics, they will look really nice on there.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:05 AM

[align=center]Topic Thread Subject: I Did Promise[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]My grandfather taught me that a person is only as good, or bad as the actions[/align][align=center]of their words.[/align][align=center]Garrett, I have found your words to be `good & that you act them out,[/align][align=center]but I have also found that[/align][align=center]what you have done to your Monte Carlo LT3 is also super good.[/align][align=center]Your Pictures are Awesome ~ Great `Mods....4-Sure.[/align][align=center]Thanks for Sharing/Posting[/align][align=center][/align][align=center][:-][/align][align=center][:-]Also, thanks for the tow WoW -lol[/align][align=center]http://media.photobucket.com/video/ATV%20tows%20power%20wheel!/pbhomepage/video1/343f865e.pbr?ref=homepagequadv1[/align][align=center][/align][align=center]
"Stupid People, do Stupid Things", just ask `Space [/align][/align]

Old 08-31-2008, 11:07 AM

the car looks great! I wish they made some decent headlights for 00-05's.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:53 PM

ORIGINAL: mavrickf1613

WOW WOW WOW! I am very Impressed Garrett, Those pics look great. The color combo of your greay car with the black looks great!

I couldn't make up my mind but I am definately gonna go with the black headlights now. I hope they will look good with my white color.

Hey did you see my HID Install on my car domain page, I need to post it on mcf soon. Take a look at it, HIDS Are easy to do and you can make those lights bright at night. HIDS for my Lo beams and fog lights were only 200 off ebay.

The tail lights look great as well. The rims compliment everthing nicely. Great job.

I will give you this website name so go get an autobot decal thats reflective black and order two 6 inches and put one on each side like I did.

http://www.fastdecals.com/cgi-bin/qu...&affiliate_id=

Then we will start an autobot club with cardomain and here.

Too bad we didn't live close to our fellow monte members it be great to socialize and see the cars for real.
X2, Red06SS actually isn't all that far away and he saw my dad with my car one day, but I've yet to meet any others. A buddy of mine did get a black '07 LT a few weeks back though, I'm actually quite jealous of his sun roof.

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'll work on that cardomain page here eventually, right now it's rather lacking.

I'm been tossing around the idea of trying some different bulbs in here, don't know if HIDs will work but I could probably look into it, only problem is that now school has started back up so I've got to put some money towards that...

I don't know about the autobots decal, sounds fun but I can't ever decide on symbols of any sort.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:14 PM

Here is a good question, are the light bulb sizes in the new headlights the same size as the old headlights?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:33 PM

Not sure what the older ones were, they're setting in the garage at my mom's place.\

I think the bulbs are H-1 and H-3 if I remember correctly.