Detailing Discuss detailing your Monte Carlo inside and out here.

before & after

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009 | 12:32 PM

Monte Of The Month -- July 2009
I'M NOT OLD, I'M JUST WELL MARINATED.
5 Year Member

Jamie, your going to make me want and wash my car now.

Old 04-20-2009 | 03:05 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

Ahh the joys of owning a black car, LOL, but it looks sooooooo good when it's clean
Black car + gravel/dirt road = constant work. And I hate it when it rains just enough to do that to my baby. Mine looked like that the other day. Was going to wash it then watched the weather and it was supposed to rain the next day and it did, 3.5 inches in an hour. Washed most of those spots off but it still needs a good bath.

Old 04-20-2009 | 07:12 PM
|
Monte Of The Month -- September 2009

yep, it's raining a little bit (spitting as i like to call it) today and is supposed to pour buckets tomorrow and wed. good news is the rain canceled our event for work so at least i didn't have to pack and won't have to get up before dawn for the next 2 days. but of course, car is gonna get dirty. oh well i like washing it!

PS becky - 3.5 inches an HOUR??? holy jeebus that is a lot of rain!! i don't think we'll get that much over the next 2 days total!!! yikes!!

Old 04-20-2009 | 08:06 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

I can beat that - along with a bunch of rain we got the past 2 days it's going to mix with SNOW tomorrow. I hope it doesn't stick and I hope they don't hall the salt out. I have to take Precious to get the emissions tested Saturday. I hope it is nice then.

Old 04-20-2009 | 08:11 PM
|

good grief!! no end in sight to the crappy weather huh?? that really stinks!! i hope you guys get some nice weather soon!!!

Old 04-20-2009 | 08:15 PM
THE JUDGE
Monte Of The Month -- November 2015
Monte Of The Month -- March 2012
5 Year Member3 Year Member1 Year Member
10 Year Member

I hope so to, actually they are talking 80's this Friday - crazy weather! I still haven't taken the plastic insulation off my windows yet (house windows are very drafty).

Old 04-20-2009 | 08:35 PM
|

wow - weird!!! it is like that here to an extent too. in the early springtime, snow one day, 60's the next. until the middle of the summer it will be super chilly out in the morning and at night as soon as the sun goes down, to the point where i would go from heat to air conditioning back to heat all in the same day. a little consistency would be nice sometimes huh!!

Old 04-20-2009 | 10:12 PM
Photobucket
Monte Of The Month - April 2008

We really needed the rain but now it needs to dry out a bit (hubby got the boat stuck backing to the barn/boat shed - that's what he gets for putting his boat undercover and making my baby sit outside). I think we supposed to get more this weekend. Of course once it does get dry, it'll be dry for months so we gotta take it how ever we can get it. We had been under a burn ban for months.
A friend of mine that lives down towards Houston said they got 12" in about three hours.

Old 04-21-2009 | 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChevySSGirl
ok so i promise i won't post pics EVERY time i wash my car, but you guys have to see the nastiness that was my poor car earlier today. i went to go grab lunch and came out to this. i almost cried. i was rather embarrassed driving down the street! it rained just a little bit last night, just enough to wet the car. dried overnight, resulting in......

SO, 4 hours and a sore back later, he is doing much better!!

washed, dried, waxed, cleaned the tires, scrubbed the rims, cleaned the glass, cleaned/conditioned all the leather front and back, and cleaned the whole interior. i even got on the stepladder so i could clean the top of the car and the glass on the sunroof. which was not fun, since a.) i'm deathly afraid of heights and b.) the stepladder wobbles like crazy. but i made it! i'm quite sore and am hungry all over again and i still have to pack (work road trip leaving tomorrow till wednesday), but my car is clean!!!!
Awesome job!!

Ok, I do not feel bad being the short one. I have to have Kevin wash right in the middle of my car on top because I cannot reach!!

Old 04-23-2009 | 05:48 PM

looks great! love a clean black car myself!

Quick Reply: before & after