Vendor for sale section This section is for vendors to post information about new products, sales and other offers!

If you've got Screens / TVs In Your Ride .... I've got Music Video DvDs For You

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 07:43 AM
5 Year Member
Default If you've got Screens / TVs In Your Ride .... I've got Music Video DvDs For You

Music Video DvDs from RideFlyDVDs.com. Different Genres Available such as:

Rap
Rock
Country
R&B
Reggae
Pop

HD Quality. Each disc has over 3 hours of videos. Guaranteed to work in your system. Playlist is included so you'll know what your bumping. I've been using these to parking lot pimp for years. I'm a registered VERO participant and licensed as well. If you get a chance visit & register at RideFlyDvDs.com (free discs are given out every month on our facebook and twitter page) OR you can even check them out on Ebay (well over 15 current DVDs available there). Superb feedback and tons of repeat customers! You guys know I've been part of the Monte Carlo Forum family since 2006. i just wanna see you all ride in style ...... or shall i say Ride Fly!

New February 2013 Hot Country Music Video DVD 50 Music Videos Favorites | eBay
Country DVD

Hottest New Rap Hip Hop Music Videos 2 DVD 100 Music Videos February 2013 | eBay
RAP DVD

Custom discs available too. Contact me here if interested.
RideFlyDvDs Homepage
facebook.com/rideflydvds
twitter.com/rideflydvds